UPRtek PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter Selected for 2017 IES Progress Report2017/08/22 UPRtek
In recent years, plant factory have become a hot industry, as a necessary environmental factors, LED lights applications are very extensive in plant lighting. As a provider of hand-held measurement solutions, UPRtek have put lots efforts on how to control lighting quality of plant lighting. Thus, UPRtek launches "PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter" in 2017.
PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter is focused on achieving the demands of agricultural field. UPRtek commits to combine the interactive system with plant growth factories which utilize the spectrum, PPFD, PFD, auto-monitoring, advanced storage technology and others to offer the analysis report for users to understand the ambient light requirement of plant growth, timely adjust the artificial light source to make sure the efficiency of the agricultural production, safty, achieve a scientific, intelligent agricultural environment.
In 2016, UPRtek "MF250N Flicker Meter" was recognized by IES Progress Report. Now, "PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter" earns recognition once again by IES Progress Report. For the whole R & D team, in addition to the encouragement of morale, but also to verify the correct ion of focusing on hand-held measurement devices is the right and only road.
The winners of the 2017 IES Progress Report Awards will be revealed at the IES Annual Conference on August 11, 2017 in Portland, OR, and at local IES Section meetings throughout the coming year. In addition, a summary of the Report will be published in the November 2017 issue of LD+A Magazine. The following product, PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter, will be included in this year's report.
Understand the spectrum of LED grow lights; adjust the light source timely which increases the plant growth.
 By Sunshine 117 [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
 By NASA Marshall Space Flight Center [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
 By Hotmilk400 (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
PPFD & PFD
Adjust the light quality promptly which increases the plant productivity and quality control through the technical parameters.
By the settings of ETime (exposure time), measuring intervals and counts, users can do a real time monitoring and adjustment on the changes of light colors.
Multiple measurement solution provider, unlimited capturing of the real light output.
Accuracy with less errors & better performance
COMS Sensor with Grating type of Sensing technology.
PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter is going to hit the market in the coming Aug., 2017. For more information, please visit UPRtek official website.
UPRtek Marketing Department
Press Contact : Phoebe Sung
Telephone : +886-37-580-885 ext. 8212
- Related Products
The plant growth's success formula - PPFD (photosynthetic photon flux density) What is PPFD? It means how many photons hit a defined area in one second. PPFD is the unit of measure, defined by μmol/m2/s or micro-moles of photons falling on a square meter per second. Plant has various species and different categories which have different PPFD requirements. Normally, Photosynthetically available Radiation (PAR) wavelength is 400nm - 700nm. The light intensity has valuable effects on the plant due to the different wavelengths.
- About Us
- Case Study
- Application Videos
- UPRtek PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter Selected for 2017 IES Progress Report
- Grasp the secret of photosynthesis - PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter
- UPRtek New Version Update For Handheld Spectrometer - CV600 Spectral Color Meter (Version 1.0.3.B6)
- UPRtek New Version Update For Handheld Spectrometer - MK350N Premium (Version 1.1.0.B23)
- uFlicker -- The gatekeeper of Flicker
- New Generation Model - MK350N Premium Spectrometer
- UPRtek Handheld Spectrometer with Industrial Application DM Helps You Quickly Understand Product Orientation
- UPRtek's MK350N PLUS Handheld Spectrometer Wins 2017 Red Dot Award: Industrial Design, the Red Dot: Winner
- UPRtek uSpectrum PC Software New Version Released: Version 22.214.171.124
- UPRtek USA Distributor-Gamma Scientific Offers MK350S Advanced Handheld Spectrometer in North America
Product - Handheld Spectrometer
- Is there any international certification for UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- Product - uSpectrum SW
- Product - Wing WiFi Card
- Product - Measuring Light
- Knowledge - Artificial Light
- Knowledge - Light
- Knowledge - Color
- Knowledge - Tech Notes
- Product - Handheld Spectrometer
- Contact Us
UPRtek UPRtek PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter Selected for 2017 IES Progress Report Introduction
United Power Research Technology Corp. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Optoelectronics Industry. UPRtek has been offering our customers high quality Spectrometer, Color Meter, Spectral PAR Meter, Spectral Color Meter, Spectrum, LED Meter, Spectradiometer, LED Measurement, LED light testing since 2010. With both advanced technology and 8 years experience, UPRtek always make sure to meet each customer's demand.