PG100N Spectral PAR Meter
The plant growth's success formula - PPFD (photosynthetic photon flux density) What is PPFD? It means how many photons hit a defined area in one second. PPFD is the unit of measure, defined by μmol/m2/s or micro-moles of photons falling on a square meter per second. Plant has various species and different categories which have different PPFD requirements.
Normally, Photosynthetically available Radiation (PAR) wavelength is 400nm - 700nm. The light intensity has valuable effects on the plant due to the different wavelengths.
Blue light (400nm - 500nm) - High absorption of chlorophyll and carotenoids influences the photosynthesis greatly.
Green light (500nm - 600nm) - Low absorption by pigments.
Red light (600nm - 700nm) - Improving plant flowering and germination.
UV light (400nm↓) - Inhibition of plant growth but good for plant pigment generation.
FR light (700nm↑) - Adjustments of flowering and germination.
Users can easily understand the environmental requirement of plant growth and adjust the artificial light clearly through the PPFD & PFD UI.
Ensure the horticulture high production, safety and achieve the scientific, intelligent cultivation environment.
The Sensor head conforms with the JIS AA Class and DIN B Class Illumination requirements. Overall, the measuring process has a high speed, accuracy and stability.
It is recommended for the horticultural Factory , Green house and City farmers.
Multiple measuring choices and unlimited space and distance.
Real time detection and gathering the data which improve the measuring efficiency and flexibility.
Free downloadable APP- Android, iOS and PC uSpectrum Software.
Make your measurement process easy and start using the device hassle-free.
- Related Products
Wing Wi-Fi wireless remote control card. Include 8G micro SD memory card. Free Google Play and iOS APP.
UPRtek design and produce handheld spectrometer. Not only provides an easier measurement method, but also abundant spectral information which is widely used in optics field.
UPRtek has extensive experience in mobile APP design and development. It provides mobile APP solutions for more than 40 companies. Nearly 50 Mobile APP projects are being used worldwide.
- Applicable Industry
UPRtek handheld spectrometer is being used at Universities and Colleges as an indispensible teaching tool, for understanding Light, Color and Physics.
Indoor Agriculture has been increasingly gaining interest as a means for plant assisted growth using artificial light. This has ramifications for supplemental food production during winter months, especially in regions with short days and reduced sunlight. This technology also has the commercial potential for ornamental plants as well and even perhaps for growing plants 24 hours / day.UPRtek PAR Meter is designed especially for plant growth application, it is using PAR (photo synthetically active radiation) that plants assisted growth with artificial light, and provides PPFD (Photosynthetic Photo Flux Density) measurement unit to help us to discover the research for plants grow and build up the plant growth system.
- Files Download
- About Us
- Case Study
- Application Videos
- UPRtek PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter Selected for 2017 IES Progress Report
- Grasp the secret of photosynthesis - PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter
- UPRtek New Version Update For Handheld Spectrometer - CV600 Spectral Color Meter (Version 1.0.3.B6)
- UPRtek New Version Update For Handheld Spectrometer - MK350N Premium (Version 1.1.0.B23)
- uFlicker -- The gatekeeper of Flicker
- New Generation Model - MK350N Premium Spectrometer
- UPRtek Handheld Spectrometer with Industrial Application DM Helps You Quickly Understand Product Orientation
- UPRtek's MK350N PLUS Handheld Spectrometer Wins 2017 Red Dot Award: Industrial Design, the Red Dot: Winner
- UPRtek uSpectrum PC Software New Version Released: Version 184.108.40.206
- UPRtek USA Distributor-Gamma Scientific Offers MK350S Advanced Handheld Spectrometer in North America
Product - Handheld Spectrometer
- Is there any international certification for UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- Product - uSpectrum SW
- Product - Wing WiFi Card
- Product - Measuring Light
- Knowledge - Artificial Light
- Knowledge - Light
- Knowledge - Color
- Knowledge - Tech Notes
- Product - Handheld Spectrometer
- Contact Us
PG100N Spectral PAR Meter | Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
Based in Taiwan, UPRtek is one of the prime PG100N Spectral PAR Meter | spectrometer manufacturers since 2010.
Award winning, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meet IECQ standards, along with handheld spectrometer and smart controller, UPRtek has also developed products that are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.