Health and Safety
Blue Light Detection, Flicker Measurement, UV Inspection
Light is essential to human life. Since the electronic technology is getting matured each day, people are using light for not only illumination but also applying it to medical, agriculture and store display...and so on. People now are having awareness about "light" which can be harmful and beneficial to vision as well as our health. Now you can use UPRtek Handheld Spectrometer to help you understand and analyze the characteristics of light, prevent damage from light more effectively and guard your health.
Advantages and Disadvantages of UV light, blue light and FlickerHere are some examples of the advantages, disadvantage and applications for certain light that most people know.
Light Effects to Human Research Case StudyBesides, what is light exactly? Are there any lighting devices that could help you to know better about light? Dr. Moldan from Germany (http://www.drmoldan.de/), one of UPRtek Advanced MK350S handheld spectrometer users, who is an expert of electromagnetic environment research told us, that his team is putting efforts on changing the light in home for elder people who are using medicaments or drugs. Using different colours of light you can increase the pulse and stimulate the organism during the day so the residents of retirement homes get more tired in the evening. As an effect the consumption of sleeping pills can be reduced.
MK350S Collects Light Source Data EffectivelyDr. Moldan is using MK350S LOG mode to collect light data in order to research a better light usage for human life, he recommended to have a sleeping room as dark as possible, so that the hormone melatonin could be produced. Electromagnetic waves such as from electrical equipment, mobile phones, celltowers, WiFi and light are indicating a daysimualtion to our brain, which disables the indispensable production of melatonin to life. For this reason, a minimalization is especially recommended.
Keep Updating the Measurement Units For YouUPRtek handheld spectrometer Advanced MK350S provides more than 40 light measurement units. Users can customize 5 most commonly used measurement units in the Basic mode. The customized operation is simple to use, furthermore, UPRtek will according to the needs from market keep updating more unit of measurement, UPRtek is expecting to fulfill the needs of lighting expert for further analysis and research!
- Related Products
MK350N Premium is a Spectrum Analyzer, LED Meter and Flicker Meter for LED manufacture. Embedded with spectral technology and optimize the LUX measuring range. Overall, the measuring result becomes more accurate which can be your best reliable helper.
MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself. It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, Blue light Detector and Oscilloscope. The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently.
UPRtek Compact MK350D is the pocket-Sized spectrometer in the world and released in 2014. It is only 70g and easy to carry. Measurement light units are more than 27, such as CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976 u, v’, CIE1931 x, y, Spectrum diagram, Percent Flicker and others. Until now, MK350D is standalone, the lightest Bluetooth smart control Handheld Spectrometer and Flicker Meter.
MF250N Handheld Spectral Flicker Meter-The 1st Handheld Flicker Meter with spectral technology. It is also a FFT Spectrum Analyzer, Light wave Meter and Frequency Analyzer. It provides 3 major metrics that lighting experts use to fight Flicker and ensure the light quality.
Advanced MK350S the 1st handheld Spectrometer cross to muti-industrials. It had more than 40 light measurement units which are CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976, CIE1931,PPF, CQS, Duv, LambdaP, S/P ratio, TLCI, GAI... No matter for RD lighting designers, lighting manufactory and quality control, interior light designers, horticulture measurement, cinematographer and health prevention...and so on.MK350S is designed to meet the needs of all users.
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
Spectrometer Inspection and Analysis Software | Handheld Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
UPRtek, since 2010, is one of the prime handheld spectrometer manufacturers and their products are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Our handheld spectrometer is lightweight and intuitively designed, users can operate the spectrometer without computers; measurement data can be displayed and viewed immediately on the spectrometer.
Handheld spectrometer's factory certification includes ISO9001 quality management system, and applying ISO14001 environmental management system and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM hazardous materials process management system. IES Progress Report and Red Dot award winning design, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, UPRtek's handheld spectrometer total solutions are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 10 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.