LED Production and Manufacturing Inspection, Lighting Equipment Production Quality Management, Light Source Quality Ensurence
What is the most concerned about being an LED manufacturer? Most likely, what consumers concerned about the most before purchase is also what manufacturers are most interested to know. Most consumers are tends to find a balance between price and quality before purchase, LED manufacturers are also faced with the same problem. The birth of the UPRtek handheld spectrometer has solved the problem for LED manufacturers. Before understanding how LED manufacturing is associated with UPRtek handheld spectrometers, let's briefly introduce the following three types of LED manufacturers.
LED Chip ManufacturerThe LED Chip Manufacturer produces semiconductor chips that come on wafers. This is an important process of mixing alloys and impurities (doping) to produce the final wafer product.
LED Assembly ManufacturerThe LED Assembly Manufacturer receives wafers, and using mostly robotics, apply the appropriate circuitry (wiring) and cut the wafer into chips. These chips are tested for color and light properties (robotically) and at this point are classified and physically separated into bins. Then chips from one bin are mounted on a circuit board. Fluorescent film is also added. After further preparation, they are cut into individual circuit boards.
LED Bulb ManufacturersThe final process is done by LED Bulb Manufacturers. This includes applying the housing, power supply, driver and any other remaining wiring and componentry needed to finalize the bulb or luminaire for delivery to the end customer.
Handheld Spectrometer Assists Large Equipment to Expand its Application RangeEven though the assembly lines in all 3 types of LED manufacturing companies are equipped with robotic facilities for measuring light properties, there remain many ancillary applications where the portable MK350 devices remain an indispensable industry tool.
Handheld Spectrometer as a Research and Development ToolResearch and Development in all three types of LED manufacturing companies are using the handheld spectrometer MK350 series in their test labs. Experimentation is a laborious, time consuming process taken up by collecting data, testing, comparing, and analyzing. Though these LED manufacturing companies have sophisticated equipment (e.g. integrating spheres), the workflow for this type of preliminary research work is best served by the compact, portable MK350 spectrometer. It is said that margin in precision between a sphere and an MK350 spectrometer is far outweighed by the immense practicality of the MK350 spectrometer.
uSpectrum PC Software Sync the Production OperationsThe MK350 handheld spectrometer works with the uSpectrum PC software and that ultimately is the key to research and development this type of work, uSpectrum PC Software is providing full screen PC connectivity, with data logging, multiple item comparison, sorting and annotation...etc. In addition, UPRtek uSpectrum PC Software provides dll libraries allowing LED Manufacturing companies to develop their own software to match their own testing facilities some LED Manufacturing companies are even making customized MK350 fittings to semi-automate testing using MK350 spectrometer auto logging facilities.
A Complete Production System that Includes Quality ControlThere are hundreds of thousands of LED components rolling off of assembly lines every minute and it LED manufacturing supplier is impossible to provide 100% quality control for every single item. However, at certain points in the LED manufacturing SOP, it is prudent to sample items periodically to ensure that processes upstream are performing as expected. This type of spot checking is easily and readily performed by the MK350 spectrometers. In addition, data can be easily logged for purposes of reporting and evaluating defect rates.
LED Chip Manufacturer
LED Assembly Manufacturer
LED Bulb Manufacturers
- Related Products
MK350N Premium is a Spectrum Analyzer, LED Meter and Flicker Meter for LED manufacture. Embedded with spectral technology and optimize the LUX measuring range. Overall, the measuring result becomes more accurate which can be your best reliable helper.
MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself. It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, Blue light Detector and Oscilloscope. The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently.
UPRtek Compact MK350D is the pocket-Sized spectrometer in the world and released in 2014. It is only 70g and easy to carry. Measurement light units are more than 27, such as CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976 u, v’, CIE1931 x, y, Spectrum diagram, Percent Flicker and others. Until now, MK350D is standalone, the lightest Bluetooth smart control Handheld Spectrometer and Flicker Meter.
MF250N Handheld Spectral Flicker Meter-The 1st Handheld Flicker Meter with spectral technology. It is also a FFT Spectrum Analyzer, Light wave Meter and Frequency Analyzer. It provides 3 major metrics that lighting experts use to fight Flicker and ensure the light quality.
Advanced MK350S the 1st handheld Spectrometer cross to muti-industrials. It had more than 40 light measurement units which are CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976, CIE1931,PPF, CQS, Duv, LambdaP, S/P ratio, TLCI, GAI... No matter for RD lighting designers, lighting manufactory and quality control, interior light designers, horticulture measurement, cinematographer and health prevention...and so on.MK350S is designed to meet the needs of all users.
- About Us
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Inspection and Analysis Software | Handheld Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
UPRtek, since 2010, is one of the prime handheld spectrometer manufacturers and their products are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Our handheld spectrometer is lightweight and intuitively designed, users can operate the spectrometer without computers; measurement data can be displayed and viewed immediately on the spectrometer.
Handheld spectrometer's factory certification includes ISO9001 quality management system, and applying ISO14001 environmental management system and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM hazardous materials process management system. IES Progress Report and Red Dot award winning design, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, UPRtek's handheld spectrometer total solutions are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.