Lighting Design and Installation, Light Source LUX Distribution, Light Color Rendering Index
In the old days, lighting intensity was often ignored, especially in offices and retail shops. People only started to care about the application of illumination to life after the lighting design industrial boom. For example, when do you usually replace your bulb at home or in the office? Most people replied when the bulb started to flash and made people uncomfortable. Therefore, As a lighting designer, you can use the UPRtek handheld spectrometer to help your customers understand light is not only driving out the darkness, light application is variety. Let UPRtek handheld spectrometer help you to expand more business opportunities.
Commonly Used Software - Dialux for Light DesignerThis article is regarding lighting design on architectural. First, we will introduce commonly used software - Dialux for light designer. Dialux is 3D software used by Lighting Designers to help plan luminaire lighting for almost any situation including building lighting, home lighting, and street lighting. The designer receives an AutoCad premises layout from a client, which can be imported into Dialux as a floor-plan - from there, the designer can reconstruct the entire client environment complete with colors, windows, walls, ceilings, roof, doors and furniture.
Light Simulation for Luminaires InstallNext, the designer is able to select a set of simulation luminaires, which are ready to install simulation light bulbs from vendors all around the world. In order to do this, the vendor must have an IES file to download these files contain light specifications about their lighting products. Finally, luminaires are installed and light simulation can be evaluated.
Light Check Unit - LUXFrom here designers check brightness or LUX, which is lumens per sq. meter. A lumen is a unit of measure that represents an "amount" of visible light. The Dialux software produces reports that show LUX levels in every room, on floors, tables and walls.
LuminariesA Luminaire is sometimes called a Light Fixture and is a complete lighting unit that consists of one or more bulbs and everything else needed for end-user installation encasement, sockets, connectors, reflectors, and power sources.
LUX Distribution for Lighting DesignerUPRtek handheld spectroscopic spectrometer provides color temperature measurement to help lighting designers to help your customers understand the changes in light color and create a different atmosphere, detect the LUX to make sure the lights source are enough or not. CRI, CQS, GAI and TM30-15 rendering index analysis for light colors may provide the saturation and fidelity from light emit on object. Besides, the powerful LUX image function will able to real time checks the LUX distribution and sees the effect intuitively. This is not only helping your customer reduce the energy but also save your times at work!
- Related Products
MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself. It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, and Oscilloscope. Especially we add the BLH Judgement feature in it which's the latest popular topic and requirement for the Lighting industry. The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently.
Advanced MK350S the 1st handheld Spectrometer cross to muti-industrials. It had more than 40 light measurement units which are CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976, CIE1931,PPF, CQS, Duv, LambdaP, S/P ratio, TLCI, GAI... No matter for RD lighting designers, lighting manufactory and quality control, interior light designers, horticulture measurement, cinematographer and health prevention...and so on.MK350S is designed to meet the needs of all users.
- About Us
- Industry Category
- Measureent Case Study
Product - Handheld Spectrometer
- Is there any international certification for UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
Product - uSpectrum SW
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- How can I make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- Can I put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
Product - Wing WiFi Card
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- After using uSpectrum APPs and save the data, where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device?
Product - Measuring Light
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has coorected color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Could UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the UV or IR Spectrum?
- Could UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- What is dark calibration? Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer?
- Knowledge - Artificial Light
- Knowledge - Light
- Knowledge - Color
- Knowledge - Tech Notes
- Product - Handheld Spectrometer
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Software | Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
Based in Taiwan, UPRtek is one of the prime spectrometer manufacturers since 2010.
Award winning, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, along with handheld spectrometer and smart controller, UPRtek has also developed products that are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.