Screen Color Measurement, Display Production Quality Control, Monitor Brightness Requirements
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when someone talks about display? Is there any relative between UPRtek and display technology? The rapid technology development powering the display on your TV screens and even your mobile phone displays. You must be surprised when every time a display manufacturer announces the newest innovative display technologies. More colors, more pixels, bigger and thinner, even curved or folding screens…, all you needed is the driving force behind the display technology - MK550T handheld spectroradiometer.
Advanced LED and OLED technology has big breakthrough on color, resolution and appearance of displayThere have been many articles in the past discussing the differences between LCD, LED and OLED displays. The display innovation was pushed by applying LED and OLED technology as light source for displays. As mentioned in the previous paragraph, display colors, resolutions, and appearances were having big breakthrough, which were all connected to this technology. However, display manufacturing is a kind of complicated business. Therefore, many high-level measuring instruments, production equipment, and analysis software are needed for mass production to meet human needs in the TV and mobile phone markets.
Accuracy, Quality and Standard Operation of Display Production are Further EnhancedThe MK550T handheld Luminance Meter developed by UPRtek is a great helper for display production and manufacturing. The MK550T Luminance Meter is different from the traditional filter-type architecture and is equipped with the most advanced spectral optical to assist manufacturers to increase accuracy on display color and brightness. Free uSpectrum color analysis software and uFlicker Flicker control software facilitate the display products in quality management. Calibration Program production calibration software ensure the consistency of production conditions to meet the standard operating procedures.
UPRtek Spectroradiometer Work with World Leading Display Color Calibration SoftwareUPRtek has been working on the Luminance Meter market for many years. In 2017, it collaborated with SpectraCal CalMAN, the world’s leading provider of video display calibration software, which belongs to Portrait Displays, Inc. MK550T is treated as an peripheral specific meters with CalMAN® Color Display Calibration Software for multiple entertainment equipments and AV products. Besides, MK550T is supported to most popular CalMAN® series in CalMAN® Studio, CalMAN® Video Pro, and CalMAN® Ultimate.
MK550T with CalMAN® For Matching Multi-Panel Video WallsCalMAN® Ultimate, is the master product of all other CalMAN® software combined and has the most workflows and most extensive hardware support of any CalMAN® software. The supported hardware including UHD/4K/HDR TVs, Computer Monitors, Projector UHP/LED/LASER, Multi-Panel Video Walls, and Reference Video Monitors. Calibration workflow allows calibrators of multi-panel video walls to view and adjust the color settings of each display in one comprehensive software application.
About CalMAN® Studio and how to work with MK550TCalMAN® Studio, is a complete calibration suite for studio professionals. Capable of calibrating Grade-1 reference monitors, computer monitors, and client-viewing flat panels or projectors. It is the perfect tool for calibrating the entire production chain. Includes extensive hardware support for the latest monitors and video output devices.
About UPRtek’s partner Portrait DisplaysPortrait Displays, Inc., since 1993, is a leading application software provider (ASP) for PC, smartphone, and tablet displays. The Portrait Displays team now includes SpectraCal, the world’s leading provider of video display calibration software. The combined companies offer value-added, feature-rich solutions to both OEM display manufacturers and end users seeking improved accuracy and manageability of their displays. Portrait Displays, an Intel Capital Portfolio company, is a private corporation with headquarters in Pleasanton, California, USA with representatives in Europe, Taiwan, China, Japan, and Korea.
More articles for your reference about MK550T and CalMAN
@Avforums#CalMAN 2017 5.8.1 RC1 - Released @ 07 July 2017
@AV NIRVANA#CalMAN 2017 Makes Calibration Faster While Offering Tech Advances
@HOMETHEATER EQUIPMENT#CalMAN 2017 5.8.1 RC1 - Released @ 07 July 2017
- Related Products
MK550T Handheld Spectroradiometer combines the advanced Optical spectral know-how and electronic signal processing technology to make the whole measuring system becomes faster and more accurate than common expensive instruments, and it is used in production line of display modules for global smart phone like what other Colormeters do. Excellent accuracy proformance from high brightness to low brightness helps to guard better color performance and image quality for display. It is perfect for OLED display to meet the inspection and adjustment requirement of GAMMA Correction. MK550T spectroradiometer is lightweight, portable, with 3.5 UI colored touchscreen and stand-alone which means it can be operated without computer connection. At the same time, MK550T luminance meter is suitable for various display measurements of LCD, LED, BLU, OLED, MiniLED, microLED that are applied to smart phone, TV, Microdisplay, AR/VR ( Augmented Reality/ Virtual Reality) products and even recommended wearable devices. UPRtek depends on our knowledgeable grating sensing and utilizes optimized measuring capabilities in display to provide the best color brightness measuring solution . It's precisely the MK550T Spectroradiometer that realizes the demands and makes display industry interesting.
The Desktop-MD100N color and brightness inspection is considered as the Master in Display Test Systems and is an expert in capturing the high performance of contrast and color in display. It utilizes the advanced Optical spectral know-how and electronic signal processing technology replacing the Colormeter which has measurement inaccuracy problems. Also, MD100N spectroradiometer provides multi PC analysis softwares (uSpectrum/uFlicker) so users can customize the measuring list and analyze the big data simultaneously which simplifies workflow and speeds up work time. LCD / OLED / microLED Display Test and measurement -MD100N measures the brightness and chroma value of the panel light easily and accurately that complies with the new display requirement. Key parameters include Luminance, CIE xy, Yxy, u’/v’, GAMMA correction and White Balance Adjustment with adequate speed and high precision. It's precisely suitable for the display measurement of LCD, LED BLU, OLED, MiniLED, microLED that applies to smart phone, TV, Microdisplay, AR/VR ( Augmented Reality/ Virtual Reality) and even recommended wearable devices. Moreover, it can also be used in the panel production line. UPRtek depends on our knowledgeable grating sensing and utilizes optimized measuring capabilities in display to provide the best color brightness measuring solution . It's precisely the MD100N Desktop Spectroradiometer that realizes the demands and makes display industry interesting.
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
Spectrometer Inspection and Analysis Software | Handheld Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
UPRtek, since 2010, is one of the prime handheld spectrometer manufacturers and their products are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Our handheld spectrometer is lightweight and intuitively designed, users can operate the spectrometer without computers; measurement data can be displayed and viewed immediately on the spectrometer.
Handheld spectrometer's factory certification includes ISO9001 quality management system, and applying ISO14001 environmental management system and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM hazardous materials process management system. IES Progress Report and Red Dot award winning design, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, UPRtek's handheld spectrometer total solutions are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 10 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.