LED Design and Research
LED Design Detection, LED Spectrum Measurement, Light Decay Research
With regard to natural light, we usually think of sunlight, moonlight and even stars. Natural light is a type of lighting. It allows us to see things in the dark. I believe you will not deny that in fact, “light” is more than to describe it in terms of “light”! However, from the past, humans have also used candles, oil lamps, and light bulb these artificial lighting equipment, so we can see the needs of lighting are no longer limited by natural light. Nowadays, artificial lighting is walking on the road of LED. The LED can be designed as a candle or oil lamp and light bulb. On the other hand, the research results of LED energy saving are still continuing. Imaging, LED might be same like the natural light, no longer needs electricity to light it up! ? No Matter how the design and research of LEDs will being, one of the goals of the UPRtek handheld spectrometer is to assist these lighting designers and LED professionals to explore new discoveries that have never been seen before!
Artificial Lights ake a Factory Running for 24 Hours a DayAfter artificial lights created, natural lights no longer limited human life. For example, artificial lights make a factory running for 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Technology produced categories of artificial lights, and applying it to specific field to discover more possibilities around us.
Artificial Lighting and measurementLooking back the history of artificial lights, artificial lighting designer they are trying to improve the next generation light become energy efficient, longer life span, cooler, shockproof and non-toxic. However, LED light quality and color can be quite unpredictable. Therefore, light measurement equipments are important to make the lighting designer's job easier.
Heat Sink Design ResearchUniversity researchers have already conducted experiments using the MK350 to uncover optimal designs for LED heat sinks to minimize LED light and color degradation over time.
Publish or PerishUniversity Professors and Lighting Designers write books about lighting both from a design perspective and from teaching perspective. The MK350 is a cost-effective, easy-to-use alternative to otherwise expensive, bulky equipment that must be borrowed or rented.
- Related Products
MK350N Premium is a Spectrum Analyzer, LED Meter and Flicker Meter for LED manufacture. Embedded with spectral technology and optimize the LUX measuring range. Overall, the measuring result becomes more accurate which can be your best reliable helper.
MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself. It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, and Oscilloscope. Especially we add the BLH Judgement feature in it which's the latest popular topic and requirement for the Lighting industry. The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently.
UPRtek Compact MK350D is the pocket-Sized spectrometer in the world and released in 2014. It is only 70g and easy to carry. Measurement light units are more than 27, such as CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976 u, v’, CIE1931 x, y, Spectrum diagram, Percent Flicker and others. Until now, MK350D is standalone, the lightest Bluetooth smart control Handheld Spectrometer and Flicker Meter.
MF250N Handheld Spectral Flicker Meter-The 1st Handheld Flicker Meter with spectral technology. It is also a FFT Spectrum Analyzer, Light wave Meter and Frequency Analyzer. It provides 3 major metrics that lighting experts use to fight Flicker and ensure the light quality.
CV600 - All purpose Professional Cinematic and Photographic Light meter. It is not only a Light meter, but also a Color meter, Cine meter and Exposure meter a quicker, more efficient measurements for cinematographer, videographer, video makers, and film producers to capture every life moment!
The plant growth's success formula - PPFD (photosynthetic photon flux density) What is PPFD? It means how many photons hit a defined area in one second. PPFD is the unit of measure, defined by μmol/m2/s or micro-moles of photons falling on a square meter per second. Plant has various species and different categories which have different PPFD requirements.Normally, Photosynthetically available Radiation (PAR) wavelength is 400nm - 700nm. The light intensity has valuable effects on the plant due to the different wavelengths.
Advanced MK350S the 1st handheld Spectrometer cross to muti-industrials. It had more than 40 light measurement units which are CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976, CIE1931,PPF, CQS, Duv, LambdaP, S/P ratio, TLCI, GAI... No matter for RD lighting designers, lighting manufactory and quality control, interior light designers, horticulture measurement, cinematographer and health prevention...and so on.MK350S is designed to meet the needs of all users.
- About Us
- Industry Category
- Measurement Case Study
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has coorected color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is the common used artificial light in our life?
- Incandescent lamps use what to make light?
- Fluorescent lamps use what to make light?
- LED lamps use what to make light?
- What is the advantages and disadvantages of artificial light and where is the market?
- Where does light come from?
- How does an Incandescent bulb make light?
- How a Fluorescent Light makes Light？
- How does an LED make light?
- What is color?
- What is CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Software | Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
Based in Taiwan, UPRtek is one of the prime spectrometer manufacturers since 2010.
Award winning, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, along with handheld spectrometer and smart controller, UPRtek has also developed products that are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.