LED Continuous Measurement and Inspection, Long Time Light Measurement, Continuous Measurement and Research
Are you an expert of lighting research and application? If you are now analyzing light, we believe measuring the light data for a long time and checking the light deviation are necessary. After all, it is possible to make a good quality control and then reach the major purpose - bring benefit to human life!
UPRtek designed and produced handheld spectrometer is not only providing you the light measurement data you needed, but also expending application functions, LOG measurement - continues measuring - is one of it, which was designed especially for research and analysis. Let's take an example, the LOGGING Mode from PG100N PAR Meter, was used for plants factory to measure the adjustable LED light, users are researching and monitoring the LED light color and its ratio in order to find the best light for plant growth and increase the harvest.
Different Light Sources and Colors Affect the Shape of the PlantIf ever you tried to grow plants, you must know they are very sensitive to the environment; nutrients, humidity, water, CO2, temperature and also light. You can see, from tests performed (right) how different light types and color characteristics can really make a difference in growth and shape size. This is called potomorphogenesis or how different lights, their colors, color ratios and quantity can drive the shape of a plant. But what exactly is the perfect ratio for plants? There are no fast and easy answers as these factors vary with plant type.
Plant Growth Light Measurement ExperimentOne of UPRtek’s customers Taiwan HiPoint Corporation (http://www.twhipoint.com), one of their products is to research, development and manufacture plant growth chambers. Here is one of the recipes for growing lettuce using artificial light sources. They use UPRtek handheld PAR Meter LOG mode to measure and collect data for this long-term experiment on plant growth. You may try this light source recipe and plant by yourself.
Artificial Light Source Recipe for Lettuce
uSpectrum Spectrum Application SoftwareUsers may process continues measurement on handheld spectrometer directly, besides, UPRtek also developed a free uSpectrum PC Software, LOG mode will be an excellent tool for you to collect the measuring data. As you wish, you may setup how many data, how long and what is the interval of each measurement you want to get.
Multiple Spectrometer Measurement FunctionTo save your time and increase efficiency, you may measure with MK350 spectrometer up to 16 pieces together with UPRtek uSpectrum PC Software.
- Related Products
MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself. It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, and Oscilloscope. Especially we add the BLH Judgement feature in it which's the latest popular topic and requirement for the Lighting industry. The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently.
The plant growth's success formula - PPFD (photosynthetic photon flux density) What is PPFD? It means how many photons hit a defined area in one second. PPFD is the unit of measure, defined by μmol/m2/s or micro-moles of photons falling on a square meter per second. Plant has various species and different categories which have different PPFD requirements.Normally, Photosynthetically available Radiation (PAR) wavelength is 400nm - 700nm. The light intensity has valuable effects on the plant due to the different wavelengths.
- About Us
- Industry Category
- Measurement Case Study
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has coorected color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is the common used artificial light in our life?
- Incandescent lamps use what to make light?
- Fluorescent lamps use what to make light?
- LED lamps use what to make light?
- What is the advantages and disadvantages of artificial light and where is the market?
- Where does light come from?
- How does an Incandescent bulb make light?
- How a Fluorescent Light makes Light？
- How does an LED make light?
- What is color?
- What is CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Software | Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
Based in Taiwan, UPRtek is one of the prime spectrometer manufacturers since 2010.
Award winning, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, along with handheld spectrometer and smart controller, UPRtek has also developed products that are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.