Are you an expert of lighting research and application? If you are now analyzing light, we believe measuring the light data for a long time and checking the light deviation are necessary. After all, it is possible to make a good quality control and then reach the major purpose - bring benefit to human life!
UPRtek designed and produced handheld spectrometer is not only providing you the light measurement data you needed, but also expending application functions, LOG measurement - continues measuring - is one of it, which was designed especially for research and analysis. Let's take an example, the LOGGING Mode from PG100N PAR Meter, was used for plants factory to measure the adjustable LED light, users are researching and monitoring the LED light color and its ratio in order to find the best light for plant growth and increase the harvest.
Users may process continues measurement on handheld spectrometer directly, besides, UPRtek also developed a free uSpectrum PC Software, LOG mode will be an excellent tool for you to collect the measuring data. As you wish, you may setup how many data, how long and what is the interval of each measurement you want to get.
To save your time and increase efficiency, you may measure with MK350 spectrometer up to 16 pieces together with UPRtek uSpectrum PC Software.
UPRtek handheld spectrometers are including the free uSpectrum PC software. Even you are not yet the users, you may get the free uSpectrum PC software on download center to have further information. Besides LOG measuring function, users may make your own LED BIN chart, user CHECKER mode on the LED production line to process quality control and print reports...and so on. If you want to learn more relative information, you are welcome to email to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales team will be happy to give your further information.
- Related Products
Advanced MK350S the 1st handheld Spectrometer cross to muti-industrials. It had more than 40 light measurement units which are CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976, CIE1931,PPF, CQS, Duv, LambdaP, S/P ratio, TLCI, GAI... No matter for RD lighting designers, lighting manufactory and quality control, interior light designers, horticulture measurement, cinematographer and health prevention...and so on.MK350S is designed to meet the needs of all users.
The plant growth's success formula - PPFD (photosynthetic photon flux density) What is PPFD? It means how many photons hit a defined area in one second. PPFD is the unit of measure, defined by μmol/m2/s or micro-moles of photons falling on a square meter per second. Plant has various species and different categories which have different PPFD requirements.Normally, Photosynthetically available Radiation (PAR) wavelength is 400nm - 700nm. The light intensity has valuable effects on the plant due to the different wavelengths.
- About Us
- Case Study
Product - Handheld Spectrometer
- Is there any international certification for UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- Product - uSpectrum SW
Product - Wing WiFi Card
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- After using uSpectrum APPs and save the data, where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device?
Product - Measuring Light
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has coorected color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Could UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the UV or IR Spectrum?
- Could UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- What is dark calibration? Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer?
- Knowledge - Artificial Light
- Knowledge - Light
- Knowledge - Color
- Knowledge - Tech Notes
- Product - Handheld Spectrometer
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Software | Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
Based in Taiwan, UPRtek is one of the prime spectrometer manufacturers since 2010.
Award winning, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, along with handheld spectrometer and smart controller, UPRtek has also developed products that are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.