Light and Agriculture
Plant Growth Light Measurement, Plant Factory Measurement Tool, Plant Growth Monitoring
Indoor Agriculture has been increasingly gaining interest as a means for plant assisted growth using artificial light. This has ramifications for supplemental food production during winter months, especially in regions with short days and reduced sunlight. This technology also has the commercial potential for ornamental plants as well and even perhaps for growing plants 24 hours / day. UPRtek PAR Meter is designed especially for plant growth application, it is using PAR (photo synthetically active radiation) that plants assisted growth with artificial light, and provides PPFD (Photosynthetic Photo Flux Density) measurement unit to help us to discover the research for plants grow and build up the plant growth system.
PhotosystemsPhotosystems are functional and structural units of protein complexes involved in photosynthesis that together carry out the primary photochemistry of photosynthesis: the absorption of light and the transfer of energy and electrons. Photosystems are found in the thylakoid membranes of plants, algae and cyanobacteria (in plants and algae these are located in the chloroplasts), or in the cytoplasmic membrane of photosynthetic bacteria. There are two kinds of photosystems: II and I, respectively.
Grow Light MeasurementIt seems that the plant growth and light are inseparable, and since the light is so important to the growth of the plant. You cannot just check PPFD (Photon Photon flux density), you also need to know the characteristics of the light through the spectrum, check the LUX of the light, and even process a continuous measurement for a period to monitor the plant growth effectively... and so on. UPRtek PAR Meter can help you to accomplish all of them.
PG100N PAR MeterThe burgeoning indoor horticulture industry has resulted in a booming market for Grow Lights. Whether augmenting sunlight or using it as the main source of light energy, the practice and proper usage of Grow Lights will have a significant impact on the appearance, taste and shape of a plant. And there is only one way to practically ensure the quality and quantity of light over a large indoor farming area and that is to use a light meter. But not all light meters are designed with grow lights in mind. The PG100N is geared specifically for grow lights with both spectral and quantitative measurements allowing growers and researchers a tool for getting their arms around the fickle nature of growing plants with artificial lights.
Watch a video about UPRtek PG100N SPECTRAL PAR METER (Eng Sub)
Watch a video about Photosynthesis
- Related Products
MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself.It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, and Oscilloscope.Especially we add the BLH Judgement feature in it which's the latest popular topic and requirement for the Lighting industry.The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently.
PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter is focused on achieving the demands of agricultural field. It shows its own advantages of measuring functions ,such as spectrum, PPFD and PFD so that users can utilize these parameters in the plant factories. Meanwhile, PG100N Spectral PAR Meter offers the analysis report for users to understand the ambient light requirement of plant growth, timely adjust the artificial light source to make sure the efficiency of the agricultural production, safty, achieve a scientific, intelligent agricultural environment.
Advanced MK350S the 1st handheld Spectrometer cross to muti-industrials. It had more than 40 light measurement units which are CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976, CIE1931,PPF, CQS, Duv, LambdaP, S/P ratio, TLCI, GAI... No matter for RD lighting designers, lighting manufactory and quality control, interior light designers, horticulture measurement, cinematographer and health prevention...and so on.MK350S is designed to meet the needs of all users.
- About Us
- Industry Category
- Measurement Case Study
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Software | Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
Based in Taiwan, UPRtek is one of the prime spectrometer manufacturers since 2010.
Award winning, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, along with handheld spectrometer and smart controller, UPRtek has also developed products that are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.