The Spectrometer in Visual Merchandising
Architectural Lighting Design, Use Lighting for Atmosphere, Use the Ambient Light
Have you noticed that when you pass through the window of the department store, your eyes will always look at the model's body involuntarily(LUX Image Distribution); when you pass through the supermarket fruit display area, you will always stop and reach out to the colorful and bright fruits(CRI); even when you go through the same kind of store, you will always step into a spacious and bright store instead of the narrow dim one(LUX)? All this is the result of the elaborate design of the lighting designer. But because the type and quality of the lamps will directly affect the lighting display effect, how should the lighting designer control all the light source changes from design, lamp selection, layout and even case feedback? UPRtek's handheld spectrometer is definitely a good partner for your mission!
Good Lighting and Right Ambience are Must for Mall DesignHave you ever noticed that there is a similar layout in the most of the malls, which is the high-grade products are located in lower floors. For example, well-known international brands or cosmetics are normally located on the 1st floor, the purpose is to make shopping more time-efficient since those who have high consuming ability don't have much time for shopping among each floor. In that way, good lighting and right ambience are must for mall design, what else do those high consuming ability customers care about when they are shopping in the mall?
MK350D used for Cosmetic LightingBack to the shopping mall design, let's talk about the cosmetics counter design which is located on the lower floor for the high consuming ability customers. Mr. Raphael, counter designer of well-known cosmetic brand "MAKE UP FOR EVER", is also the user of UPRtek MK350D Compact Spectrometer, told us that the cosmetic colors are close to the skin tone is always the most important thing for their customers.
Setup a Light for Better LookThus, he will test the CRI, R9 and CCT for reference after he installed the lights on the counter. He targets to reach the goal to make all customers looks natural and energetic after putting on the cosmetics on their faces. If you are the cosmetic users, what do you care the most about the mall design? You are welcome to share your experience with us!
TM-30-15 Method for Evaluating Light Source Color RenditionBesides CRI, R9 and CCT light color evaluation index, the North American Institute of Illumination (IES) also introduced the TM-30-15 Method for Evaluating Light Source Color Rendition at 2015, it proposed Color Fidelity Index (Rf), Color Gamut Score(Rg) and Color Vector Graphic in the light source measurement technology. These measurement values help light source designers to have a more complete understanding of light color quality in architectural design, UPRtek also add TM- 30-15 Method for Evaluating Light Source Color Rendition on related products, hope all users may have higher accuracy in measurement.
- Related Products
MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself. It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, Blue light Detector and Oscilloscope. The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently.
MK350N Premium is a Spectrum Analyzer, LED Meter and Flicker Meter for LED manufacture. Embedded with spectral technology and optimize the LUX measuring range. Overall, the measuring result becomes more accurate which can be your best reliable helper.
CV600 - All purpose Professional Cinematic and Photographic Light meter. It is not only a Light meter, but also a Color meter, Cine meter and Exposure meter a quicker, more efficient measurements for cinematographer, videographer, video makers, and film producers to capture every life moment!
Advanced MK350S the 1st handheld Spectrometer cross to muti-industrials. It had more than 40 light measurement units which are CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976, CIE1931,PPF, CQS, Duv, LambdaP, S/P ratio, TLCI, GAI... No matter for RD lighting designers, lighting manufactory and quality control, interior light designers, horticulture measurement, cinematographer and health prevention...and so on.MK350S is designed to meet the needs of all users.
- About Us
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Inspection and Analysis Software | Handheld Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
UPRtek, since 2010, is one of the prime handheld spectrometer manufacturers and their products are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Our handheld spectrometer is lightweight and intuitively designed, users can operate the spectrometer without computers; measurement data can be displayed and viewed immediately on the spectrometer.
Handheld spectrometer's factory certification includes ISO9001 quality management system, and applying ISO14001 environmental management system and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM hazardous materials process management system. IES Progress Report and Red Dot award winning design, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, UPRtek's handheld spectrometer total solutions are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.