Design ConceptThe main product line of UPRtek is Handheld Spectrometers, all products of UPRtek designed by own RD team and producing in Taiwan own factory. The design concept of UPRtek handheld spectrometer is 『All in One - One in All』 to work efficiently. Users may accord the needs to apply the flexible interface in different occasions and various applications.
Product ApplicationsProduct items includes LED meter, Light Meter and Flicker Meter for commercial lighting industrials; LUX Meter and Spectrum analyzer for lighting designers; Color Temperature Meter and Exposure Meter for Cinema industrials; PAR Meter for plant growth; Professional spectroradiometer for image and display manufacturer that conducts to upgrade the high performance of contrast and color...and so on. Besides, uSpectrum and uFlicker PC software, mobile applications and development tools provided in order to assist users to manage big data research and analysis.
Own RD, Factory and Sales TeamUnited Power Research is not only a handheld spectrometer manufacturer but also a handheld spectrometer supplier. UPRtek entered the field of optics and spectrum research in 2011 with strong integration ability on optical, mechanical and electronic product design. UPRtek offers one step production and marketing strategy in Taiwan to kept more core technology to response to the market with efficiency; provide the needs to customer immediately in order to achieve the only target - The best quality user experience.
Portable Spectrometer, LED Meter, Light Meter, LUX Meter, Spectrum Analyzer, Flicker Meter
The design concept of UPRtek handheld spectrometer is 『All in One - One in All 』, it is mainly focus on lightweight and intuitive design, you may use it standalone, no computer connection needed and check the measurement data immediately. You can also process wireless control measurement through the application of smart devices. In addition, SD card storage function may help you to use the measurement data freely such like process big data analysis on uSpectrum PC software. UPRtek wishes to provide a handheld spectrometer with high flexibility for different kind of places, different use purposes and different usage scenarios to help you work more efficiently.
LCD / OLED / microLED Display Test and measurement, Spectroradiometer, Color Measurement, Luminance Meter, Gamma Correction, Photometric Brightness Measurement
As technology improves, the new generation of OLED, HDR, wider color gamut and other display technologies became a trend. The improvement of ongoing visual imaging measurement conducts to upgrade the high performance of contrast and color in display. UPRtek depends on our knowledgeable grating sensing and utilizes optimized measuring capabilities in display to provide the best color brightness measuring solution.
Spectrum Analysis Software, Spectral Big Data Analysis Software, Google Play Spectrum App, APP Store Spectrum App
UPRtek begins research and development in smart device application since 2011, which are including Google Play and APP Store. The engineering team is also well experienced to complete whole APPLE MFi authorization process. With rich experiences in APP development and design, UPRtek has helped worldwide customers to launch more than 50 different APP in the market.
- About Us
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Inspection and Analysis Software | Handheld Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
UPRtek, since 2010, is one of the prime handheld spectrometer manufacturers and their products are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Our handheld spectrometer is lightweight and intuitively designed, users can operate the spectrometer without computers; measurement data can be displayed and viewed immediately on the spectrometer.
Handheld spectrometer's factory certification includes ISO9001 quality management system, and applying ISO14001 environmental management system and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM hazardous materials process management system. IES Progress Report and Red Dot award winning design, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, UPRtek's handheld spectrometer total solutions are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.