2nd Smart Building Expo Osaka 20182018/09/14 UPRtek
Uprtek, the most professional guide in optical industry, is the pioneer of handheld spectrometer. We specialize in LED measurement analysis and research. At the same time, we fully master the LED optical core technology and are familiar with the measurement applications of various markets. Therefore, UPRtek provides the most intuitive and simple operation tools with accurate results and application recommendations to users. Because of our great effort, UPRtek handheld spectrometers are affirmed from the third organization and have our own international awards such as Red Dot Design Award, IES North American IES Progress Report and Taiwan Excellence Award. For the commercial lighting measurement requirements, UPRtek developed the industrial measurement specialist device-MK350N Premium handheld spectrometer. There are 3 major features we would like to share to you. Firstly, with more than 40 kinds of built-in light source measurement parameters , users can customize their own measuring list. Secondly, the embedded IEEE1789-2015 Flicker point analysis figure assists users to verify the risk level of the target light source. Lastly, Lastly, it has a flexible multi-functional measurement method (standalone, APP wireless remote control, post-PC analysis and so on).
This time, UPRtek will cooperate with Japan partner-Beamtec at 2nd Smart Building Expo Osaka. We will be promoting the LED measuring leader-MK350N Premium as well as share the optical instrument application and its new trends. We hope to see you in our booth and experience the fantastic tour.
It focuses on application and development of LED advanced technology. Also, we provide a variety of best LED products to industry and industrial users.
■ Exhibition Information
2nd Smart Building Expo OsakaDate：Sep,26th（Wed）～28th（Fri）,2018
- Related Products
MK350N Premium is a Spectrum Analyzer, LED Meter and Flicker Meter for LED manufacture. Embedded with spectral technology and optimize the LUX measuring range. Overall, the measuring result becomes more accurate which can be your best reliable helper.
- Related News
UPRtek the pioneer handheld spectrometers supplier for lighting industrial, announced a new Firmware Update Version 1.1.1.B4 for MK350N Premium spectrometer. The difference from previous version are as below: 1. NEW: Add Flicker Risk Mode 2. NEW: Add parameter “IRR” 3. NEW: Add arrow in Color Vector Graphic of TM-30-15 Mode 4. FIXED: Fix bugsRead More
UPRtek hereby declares that the product information of MK handheld spectrometer series (including product photos, functions, names, and market prices, etc.) recently published on China's regional e-commerce platforms are all not matched with official information defined and regulated by UPRtek. All of this causing numerous problems for consumers and official sales channels. Market price chaos and confusion between models and functions are seriously affecting the professional image of UPRtek and our product. The confusion between price and text will affect the overall sales profit and product positioning.Read More
Flicker, the invisible killer of all lights, being implicated in triggering a host of health related issues such as epilepsy attacks, migraines, fatigue, reduced visual task performance, distraction and visual impairment... As technology advances for electric light sources and deeper understanding of biological knowledge between lights, this becomes to the key to solve flicker problem and carry out the healthy lighting. UPRtek the handheld spectrometer supplier around the world is well aware of this problem. Now, in middle of 2017, UPRtek launches uFlicker PC software for you. With uFlicker, you can choose parameters according to your usage habits. With uFlicker, you can get more details and information of light measurement. With uFlicker and UPRtek handheld spectrometer, you can complete your light measurement and analysis job easily.Read More
In 2017, the atmosphere of intelligent lighting is more and more prosperous, and the key to the success of intelligent commercial lighting is still depends on the light quality of intelligent commercial lamps and lanterns itself. If the quality of light cannot keep up, "commercial intelligent lighting" will only be the slogan at all. In view of this, UPRtek is constantly committed to improving the measurement of spectral technology, and pursue the continuous improvement to reach perfection. After CV600, all purpose professional cinematic and photographic light meter, launched in 2016, we reviewed our product line at the same time and strive to make products closer to the user's needs, and then launch the new generation - MK350N Premium. MK350N Premium will officially join the UPRtek handheld spectrometer product line in 2017 and replace the previous model MK350N Plus. With the glorious retirement of MK350N Basic and MK350N Plus, we expect MK350N Premium will be more in line with consumer expectations. Once again lead the market trend of the commercial lighting measurement application market.Read More
UPRtek Handheld Spectrometer with Industrial Application DM Helps You Quickly Understand Product Orientation
As a leading brand of handheld spectrometer, UPRtek is not only a manufacturer but also supplier. So we not only focus on product development, sophisticated measurement technology, but also hope to provide consumers with the best product experience. Everything we do is hoping to help users simplify the use of complex situations.Read More
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
Spectrometer Inspection and Analysis Software | Handheld Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
UPRtek, since 2010, is one of the prime handheld spectrometer manufacturers and their products are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Our handheld spectrometer is lightweight and intuitively designed, users can operate the spectrometer without computers; measurement data can be displayed and viewed immediately on the spectrometer.
Handheld spectrometer's factory certification includes ISO9001 quality management system, and applying ISO14001 environmental management system and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM hazardous materials process management system. IES Progress Report and Red Dot award winning design, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, UPRtek's handheld spectrometer total solutions are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 10 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.