LIGHTFAIR International 20192019/05/08 UPRtek
UPRtek's US agent,Gamma Scientific specializes in the development and innovation of optical solutions, providing more sophisticated, simple test equipment and practical applications for the optoelectronic industries, research institutions and others. This time, Gamma Scientific will take part in the "LFI ( Lightfair International) 2019 and demonstrate the MK350 series handheld spectrometers and the specialized meter in LED Spatial Lighting research, MK350S Premium, getting the recognization and affirmation from the Sapphire Award in Feb, 2019. We sincerely invite you to join us and we look forward to meeting you soon.
■About GAMMA SCIENTIFIC:
With over 40 years of expertise in developing LED testing instruments, GAMMA SCIENTIFIC is trusted by the world's leading organizations to provide accurate results with precision spectroradiometers, integrating spheres and goniometers.
■ Exhibition Information
- Related Products
MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself. It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, Blue light Detector and Oscilloscope. The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently.
MK350N Premium is a Spectrum Analyzer, LED Meter and Flicker Meter for LED manufacture. Embedded with spectral technology and optimize the LUX measuring range. Overall, the measuring result becomes more accurate which can be your best reliable helper.
MF250N Handheld Spectral Flicker Meter-The 1st Handheld Flicker Meter with spectral technology. It is also a FFT Spectrum Analyzer, Light wave Meter and Frequency Analyzer. It provides 3 major metrics that lighting experts use to fight Flicker and ensure the light quality.
UPRtek Compact MK350D is the pocket-Sized spectrometer in the world and released in 2014. It is only 70g and easy to carry. Measurement light units are more than 27, such as CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976 u, v’, CIE1931 x, y, Spectrum diagram, Percent Flicker and others. Until now, MK350D is standalone, the lightest Bluetooth smart control Handheld Spectrometer and Flicker Meter.
- Related News
UPRtek, the pioneer handheld spectrometers supplier for lighting industrial, has won the LEDs Magazine Sapphire Award in the category of Tools and Tests in SSL Design rely on the MK350S Premium Spectrometer. The award was presented at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV on 28th-Feb., 2019. The Sapphire Awards are designed to recognize LED and solid-state lighting (SSL) innovations that are driving technology forward and revolutionizing the lighting market. The judging is from the perspective of the application of the solid-state lighting (SSL) industry, and selected the most contributing technology of the year. UPRtek is honored to be recognized by the expert judging panel of the Sapphire Awards.Read More
UPRtek MK350S Premium-Spatial designer & lighting research specialized meter Selected for 2018 IES Progress Report
MK350S Premium Spectrometer is a multifunctional handheld Lighting Meter. It is the best tool for Lighting Designers to quantify and research the light sources as well as be selected as the proper lighting fixtures to their customers. In fact, it is not only for interior lighting design, but also health lighting and business LED manufacturers. The MK350S Premium’s main task is to reduce users’ workload and increase work efficiency. The 4 advanced features: (1) Lux Image mode- detection of light distribution becomes simpler and designers reduce their evaluation time as well as lessen the risk of making the wrong judgments. (2)The first handheld Spectrometer in the world adopts IEC 62778 and utilizes IEC 62471 for the assessment of blue light hazard to light sources and luminaries. Assess the blue light risk of LED and lighting fixtures, as well as help designers to establish a healthy lighting environment.(3) In accordance with IEEE Std 1789™-2015 Flicker safety standard with Risk judgments function to assist users clarifying how serious the flicker problems are by point analysis figure. This service provides users with more intuitive and simpler way to assess risks of the light source. Green means invisible area (No Risk), yellow means Low Risk, red means Danger area. (4) Support multi-measurement application- standalone, remote control app (Remote Control) and PC software (uSpectrum & uFlicker) which help users to analyze light effectively.Read More
- About Us
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Inspection and Analysis Software | Handheld Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
UPRtek, since 2010, is one of the prime handheld spectrometer manufacturers and their products are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Our handheld spectrometer is lightweight and intuitively designed, users can operate the spectrometer without computers; measurement data can be displayed and viewed immediately on the spectrometer.
Handheld spectrometer's factory certification includes ISO9001 quality management system, and applying ISO14001 environmental management system and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM hazardous materials process management system. IES Progress Report and Red Dot award winning design, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, UPRtek's handheld spectrometer total solutions are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.