Lighting Fair 20192019/02/21 UPRtek
Lighting Fair 2019 is one of the biggest comprehensive lighting fairs in Japan. It will demonstrate the latest lighting products, lighting performance control system and verified testing equipment. Also, It allows attendees to understand the Japanese lighting industry development threads and business opportunities!
UPRtek will cooperate with Japanese partner-Beamtec at Lighting Fair. We will promote the all-in-one handheld spectrometer-MK350S Premium and Flicker Meter-MF250N. Also, we will demonstrate the optical instrument application and share the health lighting trends (Flicker & Blue hazard detections). You are all invited to UPRtek booth (No. LF1051) and give us your precious suggestions.
It focuses on application and development of LED advanced technology. Also, we provide a variety of best LED products to industry and industrial users.
■ Exhibition Information
- Related Products
MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself. It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, Blue light Detector and Oscilloscope. The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently.
MF250N Handheld Spectral Flicker Meter-The 1st Handheld Flicker Meter with spectral technology. It is also a FFT Spectrum Analyzer, Light wave Meter and Frequency Analyzer. It provides 3 major metrics that lighting experts use to fight Flicker and ensure the light quality.
- Related News
UPRtek the pioneer handheld spectrometers supplier for lighting industrial, announced a new Firmware Update Version 1.1.0.B27 for MK350S Premium spectrometer. MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself. It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, and Oscilloscope. Especially we add the BLH judgement feature and HCL mode in it which's the latest popular topic and requirement for the Lighting industry.The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently. The differences from previous version are as below: 1. Added: Add Auto Shutter setting option (On/Off) 2. Added: Add Blue Ray Ratio in BLH Mode(Blue light Hazard) 3. Added: Added HCL Mode(Human Centric Lighting)Read More
We are proud to announce that UPRtek MK350S Premium Spectrometer was chosen as one of the top three finalists in the Tools and Tests in SSL Design Category for the LEDs Magazine Sapphire Awards. The winner will be announced at the Sapphire Awards Gala dinner, held during Strategies in Light and The LED Show on 28th, Feb., 2019 from 7:30PM – 11:00PM.Read More
UPRtek MK350S Premium-Spatial designer & lighting research specialized meter Selected for 2018 IES Progress Report
MK350S Premium Spectrometer is a multifunctional handheld Lighting Meter. It is the best tool for Lighting Designers to quantify and research the light sources as well as be selected as the proper lighting fixtures to their customers. In fact, it is not only for interior lighting design, but also health lighting and business LED manufacturers. The MK350S Premium’s main task is to reduce users’ workload and increase work efficiency. The 4 advanced features: (1) Lux Image mode- detection of light distribution becomes simpler and designers reduce their evaluation time as well as lessen the risk of making the wrong judgments. (2)The first handheld Spectrometer in the world adopts IEC 62778 and utilizes IEC 62471 for the assessment of blue light hazard to light sources and luminaries. Assess the blue light risk of LED and lighting fixtures, as well as help designers to establish a healthy lighting environment.(3) In accordance with IEEE Std 1789™-2015 Flicker safety standard with Risk judgments function to assist users clarifying how serious the flicker problems are by point analysis figure. This service provides users with more intuitive and simpler way to assess risks of the light source. Green means invisible area (No Risk), yellow means Low Risk, red means Danger area. (4) Support multi-measurement application- standalone, remote control app (Remote Control) and PC software (uSpectrum & uFlicker) which help users to analyze light effectively.Read More
To serve UPRtek spectrometer customers, we now launched the uSpectrum PC Software_Mac Version. Users can use Apple computer to contect with UPRtek spectrometer by wireless for big data analysis to satisfy the needs for research. UPRtek offer spectrum applications that are suitable for different applications, different use purposes and different usage scenarios to help you get the most out of your work.Read More
Flicker, the invisible killer of all lights, being implicated in triggering a host of health related issues such as epilepsy attacks, migraines, fatigue, reduced visual task performance, distraction and visual impairment... As technology advances for electric light sources and deeper understanding of biological knowledge between lights, this becomes to the key to solve flicker problem and carry out the healthy lighting. UPRtek the handheld spectrometer supplier around the world is well aware of this problem. Now, in middle of 2017, UPRtek launches uFlicker PC software for you. With uFlicker, you can choose parameters according to your usage habits. With uFlicker, you can get more details and information of light measurement. With uFlicker and UPRtek handheld spectrometer, you can complete your light measurement and analysis job easily.Read More
UPRtek Handheld Spectrometer with Industrial Application DM Helps You Quickly Understand Product Orientation
As a leading brand of handheld spectrometer, UPRtek is not only a manufacturer but also supplier. So we not only focus on product development, sophisticated measurement technology, but also hope to provide consumers with the best product experience. Everything we do is hoping to help users simplify the use of complex situations.Read More
- Show Gallery
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
Spectrometer Inspection and Analysis Software | Handheld Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
UPRtek, since 2010, is one of the prime handheld spectrometer manufacturers and their products are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Our handheld spectrometer is lightweight and intuitively designed, users can operate the spectrometer without computers; measurement data can be displayed and viewed immediately on the spectrometer.
Handheld spectrometer's factory certification includes ISO9001 quality management system, and applying ISO14001 environmental management system and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM hazardous materials process management system. IES Progress Report and Red Dot award winning design, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, UPRtek's handheld spectrometer total solutions are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 10 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.