OPIE 20182018/04/20 UPRtek
UPRtek will have a partnership with the famous electronic devices dealer " MARUBUN CORP" in International exhibitions in Japan. We will be presenting "Handheld Spectrometer with Flicker Meter Measurement Function" and "Display Optical Measurement and Inspection Solution". "UPRtek focuses on LED handheld measuring devices' development and being the best optical solution provider. UPRtek sucessfully expands the brand reputation and assists professionals in studying the spectrum effectively through the multiple fares. In the future, we will continuously work together with our partners to strengthen the Japanese market, optimize the product portfolio actively, improve the core competition, and grow with our agents together." said Mark Lin,sales manager of UPRtek Japan Division.
"MK350S Advanced” Handheld Spectrometer
It's the 1st handheld Spectrometer which is involved in multi-industries. It has more than 40 light measurement units which are CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976, CIE1931,PPF, CQS, Duv, LambdaP, S/P ratio and others. Moreover, it has the executive measuring functions which are called LUX.G Image Distribution and Blue Light Hazards Metric
(1) LUX.G Image Distribution- The spatial designers can use the consistent language to explain the light shape, form and lines of objects which is abstract and illustrate the feeling of lighting level and uniformity
(2) IEC62778 Blue Light Hazards Metric- It can assist users to prevent the BLH efficiently.
"MK350N Premium" Handheld Spectrometer
MK350N Premium is the advanced version of MK350N Plus Handheld Spectrometer. It doesn't only maintain the excellent performance, but also embeds the Flicker measuring function which can detect the frequency and flicker value of light source simultaneously. Based on previous data, users can understand the quality of artifitual light easily.
"MF250N" Flicker Meter
The 1st Handheld Flicker Meter with spectral technology. It provides 3 main measurements: Flicker Index, Percent Flicker and Philip SVM (Stroboscopic effect Visibility Measure). It is recommended for commercial lighting and lighting quality checkers.
"MK350D Compact" Handheld Spectrometer
MK350D is standalone, the lightest bluetooth smart control portable Spectrometer and flicker meter. It is only 70g and easy to carry. Lighting measurement units are up to 27, such as CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976 u, v’, CIE1931 x, y, Spectrum diagram, Percent Flicker and others.
"MK550T” Handheld Spectroradiometer
It is the new generation master in Display Test System Expert. It has the grating sensing technology which makes sure the spectral sensitivities of x (λ) / y (λ) / z (λ) are comparable to the CIE1931 color matching function. The whole measuring result became more stable and accurate as well as it offers a wide-range of sensor options for various needs. Available Receptor Sizes are Φ 10mm / Φ 5mmΦ 4mm / Φ 3mm.
￭About MARUBUN CORP.:
MARUBUN CORP. is one of the well-known dealers in Japan. It is focused on selling semi-conductor and electronic components, as well as electrical and electronic appliances . It divided sales dept. into 2 groups: The equipment part and the system part. The former includes electronic components, semi-conductor and general electronics selling while the latter maintains the supplement and support for electronic products and the sales of medical equipment. Also, it provides the aviation navigation equipment & testing devices, laser and scientific equipment and others.
- Related Products
MK350N Premium is a Spectrum Analyzer, LED Meter and Flicker Meter for LED manufacture. Embedded with spectral technology and optimize the LUX measuring range. Overall, the measuring result becomes more accurate which can be your best reliable helper.
MF250N Handheld Spectral Flicker Meter-The 1st Handheld Flicker Meter with spectral technology. It is also a FFT Spectrum Analyzer, Light wave Meter and Frequency Analyzer. It provides 3 major metrics that lighting experts use to fight Flicker and ensure the light quality.
UPRtek Compact MK350D is the pocket-Sized spectrometer in the world and released in 2014. It is only 70g and easy to carry. Measurement light units are more than 27, such as CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976 u, v’, CIE1931 x, y, Spectrum diagram, Percent Flicker and others. Until now, MK350D is standalone, the lightest Bluetooth smart control Handheld Spectrometer and Flicker Meter.
MK550T Handheld Spectroradiometer combines the advanced Optical spectral know-how and electronic signal processing technology to make the whole measuring system becomes faster and more accurate than common expensive instruments, and it is used in production line of display modules for global smart phone like what other Colormeters do. Excellent accuracy proformance from high brightness to low brightness helps to guard better color performance and image quality for display. It is perfect for OLED display to meet the inspection and adjustment requirement of GAMMA Correction. MK550T spectroradiometer is lightweight, portable, with 3.5 UI colored touchscreen and stand-alone which means it can be operated without computer connection. At the same time, MK550T luminance meter is suitable for various display measurements of LCD, LED, BLU, OLED, MiniLED, microLED that are applied to smart phone, TV, Microdisplay, AR/VR ( Augmented Reality/ Virtual Reality) products and even recommended wearable devices. UPRtek depends on our knowledgeable grating sensing and utilizes optimized measuring capabilities in display to provide the best color brightness measuring solution . It's precisely the MK550T Spectroradiometer that realizes the demands and makes display industry interesting.
Advanced MK350S the 1st handheld Spectrometer cross to muti-industrials. It had more than 40 light measurement units which are CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976, CIE1931,PPF, CQS, Duv, LambdaP, S/P ratio, TLCI, GAI... No matter for RD lighting designers, lighting manufactory and quality control, interior light designers, horticulture measurement, cinematographer and health prevention...and so on.MK350S is designed to meet the needs of all users.
- Related News
UPRtek the pioneer handheld spectrometers supplier for lighting industrial, announced a new Firmware Update Version 1.3.4.B5 for Advance MK350S spectromete.Read More
Due to the rise mobile devices, the performance of various displays such as LCD, LED, OLED and HDR ... has become an important indicator of product evaluation in the industry. In order to meet the high demand for color detection, UPRtek officially launched Handheld Luminance Meter - MK550T handheld luminance meter and MD100N luminance meter in 2018. They can be operated without computer connection, and the other desktop model for display measurement solution that is designed for mass production. According to different occasions and usage to allow users to use flexible, excellent color inspection ability is definitely your best choice in the color brightness measuring solution.Read More
UPRtek, the pioneer in portable handheld spectrometers for lighting, release a new Firmware Update Version 1.1.0.B23 for the MK350N Premium Spectrometer. On this version, we add new function of "Compare Mode", which allows the standard and sample light source for all-round comparison. Then you can easily finish your analyzing job.Read More
Flicker, the invisible killer of all lights, being implicated in triggering a host of health related issues such as epilepsy attacks, migraines, fatigue, reduced visual task performance, distraction and visual impairment... As technology advances for electric light sources and deeper understanding of biological knowledge between lights, this becomes to the key to solve flicker problem and carry out the healthy lighting. UPRtek the handheld spectrometer supplier around the world is well aware of this problem. Now, in middle of 2017, UPRtek launches uFlicker PC software for you. With uFlicker, you can choose parameters according to your usage habits. With uFlicker, you can get more details and information of light measurement. With uFlicker and UPRtek handheld spectrometer, you can complete your light measurement and analysis job easily.Read More
In 2017, the atmosphere of intelligent lighting is more and more prosperous, and the key to the success of intelligent commercial lighting is still depends on the light quality of intelligent commercial lamps and lanterns itself. If the quality of light cannot keep up, "commercial intelligent lighting" will only be the slogan at all. In view of this, UPRtek is constantly committed to improving the measurement of spectral technology, and pursue the continuous improvement to reach perfection. After CV600, all purpose professional cinematic and photographic light meter, launched in 2016, we reviewed our product line at the same time and strive to make products closer to the user's needs, and then launch the new generation - MK350N Premium. MK350N Premium will officially join the UPRtek handheld spectrometer product line in 2017 and replace the previous model MK350N Plus. With the glorious retirement of MK350N Basic and MK350N Plus, we expect MK350N Premium will be more in line with consumer expectations. Once again lead the market trend of the commercial lighting measurement application market.Read More
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
Spectrometer Inspection and Analysis Software | Handheld Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
UPRtek, since 2010, is one of the prime handheld spectrometer manufacturers and their products are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Our handheld spectrometer is lightweight and intuitively designed, users can operate the spectrometer without computers; measurement data can be displayed and viewed immediately on the spectrometer.
Handheld spectrometer's factory certification includes ISO9001 quality management system, and applying ISO14001 environmental management system and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM hazardous materials process management system. IES Progress Report and Red Dot award winning design, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, UPRtek's handheld spectrometer total solutions are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 10 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.