Singapore, Broadcast Asia 20182018/06/22 UPRtek
Broadcast Asia Singapore is the most popular and most influential annual event in broadcast industry. More and more audio & video equipment, lighting system designer and Integrator join in this international exhibition every year. In 2018, UPRtek Singapore Agent/Retailer-AVLite will be one of the participatnts in Broadcast Asia. It will be presenting the broadcast lighting specialist-CV 600 Spectral color meter, Industrial LED measuring specialist-MK350N Premium and Spatial Lighting designer specialist-MK350S Premium.
UPRtek is the pioneer handheld spectrometer supplier. UPRtek is aware that the lighting quality might lead to delay working speed, broadcast equipment rentals, post-product cost and others on photography team. To identify and solve users’ problems, three devices are developed from 2017 to 2018. All of them provide the quicker and more efficient way to detect the ambient light on-site which dramatically improves the success. Features of handheld spectrometers are shown below:
(1) Embedded with “white balance map”- Users only need to set up the target CCT, choose one filter brand and perform the measurement. Finally, the users will get the recommended filter figure which is close to the target CCT. It effectively reduces the potential error of human judgment.
(2) Flicker Free mode - Controls the consistency of ambient lighting, camera FPS and shutter speed frequency to provide a flicker-free shooting environment.
(3) Exposure Mode - The shutter, aperture, and exposure settings are all related to photo quality that speed up the user's setting accurately and reduce the cost effectivily. The CV600 has built-in T-mode, F-mode, TF Mode and EV Mode. Users depend on their needs to select the specific item and exposure value. Even new photographers can easily operate without studying the product user guide.
(4) Flicker Mode- Offers international Flicker measuring metrics of Percent Flicker (PF), Flicker Index (FI) and SVM (Stroboscopic Effect Visibility Measure). According to the measuring result, users can find out the potential risks of light sources and prevent it from happening.
(5) IES TM30-15 Color Rendering Mode- Assists users to evaluate the light source, understand the light source color shift and changes of saturation intuitively by Color Fidelity Index (Rf), Color Gamut Index (Rg) and Color Vector Graphic.
(6) Multi-measuring functions- It can be used in three ways: standalone/ App wireless measurement/ post-analysis by PC softwares (uSpectrum & uFlicker) which effectively simplify report production and time costs.
Note: CV600 only supports read function with PC software uSpectrum
￭About AVLite Pte Ltd：
￭Broadcast Asia 2018
- Related Products
MK350N Premium is a Spectrum Analyzer, LED Meter and Flicker Meter for LED manufacture. Embedded with spectral technology and optimize the LUX measuring range. Overall, the measuring result becomes more accurate which can be your best reliable helper.
CV600 - All purpose Professional Cinematic and Photographic Light meter. It is not only a Light meter, but also a Color meter, Cine meter and Exposure meter a quicker, more efficient measurements for cinematographer, videographer, video makers, and film producers to capture every life moment!
- Related News
To serve UPRtek spectrometer customers, we now launched the uSpectrum PC Software_Mac Version. Users can use Apple computer to contect with UPRtek spectrometer by wireless for big data analysis to satisfy the needs for research. UPRtek offer spectrum applications that are suitable for different applications, different use purposes and different usage scenarios to help you get the most out of your work.Read More
Flicker, the invisible killer of all lights, being implicated in triggering a host of health related issues such as epilepsy attacks, migraines, fatigue, reduced visual task performance, distraction and visual impairment... As technology advances for electric light sources and deeper understanding of biological knowledge between lights, this becomes to the key to solve flicker problem and carry out the healthy lighting.UPRtek the handheld spectrometer supplier around the world is well aware of this problem. Now, in middle of 2017, UPRtek launches uFlicker PC software for you. With uFlicker, you can choose parameters according to your usage habits. With uFlicker, you can get more details and information of light measurement. With uFlicker and UPRtek handheld spectrometer, you can complete your light measurement and analysis job easily.Read More
In 2017, the atmosphere of intelligent lighting is more and more prosperous, and the key to the success of intelligent commercial lighting is still depends on the light quality of intelligent commercial lamps and lanterns itself. If the quality of light cannot keep up, "commercial intelligent lighting" will only be the slogan at all.In view of this, UPRtek is constantly committed to improving the measurement of spectral technology, and pursue the continuous improvement to reach perfection. After CV600, all purpose professional cinematic and photographic light meter, launched in 2016, we reviewed our product line at the same time and strive to make products closer to the user's needs, and then launch the new generation - MK350N Premium. MK350N Premium will officially join the UPRtek handheld spectrometer product line in 2017 and replace the previous model MK350N Plus. With the glorious retirement of MK350N Basic and MK350N Plus, we expect MK350N Premium will be more in line with consumer expectations. Once again lead the market trend of the commercial lighting measurement application market.Read More
UPRtek Handheld Spectrometer with Industrial Application DM Helps You Quickly Understand Product Orientation
As a leading brand of handheld spectrometer, UPRtek is not only a manufacturer but also supplier. So we not only focus on product development, sophisticated measurement technology, but also hope to provide consumers with the best product experience. Everything we do is hoping to help users simplify the use of complex situations.Read More
- Show Gallery
- About Us
- Industry Category
- Measurement Case Study
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has coorected color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Software | Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
Based in Taiwan, UPRtek is one of the prime spectrometer manufacturers since 2010.
Award winning, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, along with handheld spectrometer and smart controller, UPRtek has also developed products that are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.