UPRtek at Science Photonics Fair 2018-IR Fair2018/11/12 UPRtek
UPRtek will cooperate with its Japanese partner-Kyokko to promote the MK350S Premium Spectrometer- the Visual Merchandising Specialists. We will display the high-end devices and share the latest know-how on optical technology in this event. We sincerely invite you to come and join us.
￭About Kyokko Trading:
With ISO/IEC17025 certified Optical Test and Calibration Laboratory, Kyokko trading is well known and trustworthy leading company at the industry.As a professional solution providers, Kyokko Trading provides industry-standard luminance meters, spectral radiometers, various optical measuring instruments, physics and chemistry equipment, sales of communication equipment, and optical measurement services.
■ Exhibition Information
- Related Products
MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself.It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, and Oscilloscope.Especially we add the BLH Judgement feature in it which's the latest popular topic and requirement for the Lighting industry.The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently.
- Related News
UPRtek's latest Mobile Spectrum APP-uSpectrumX has been officially launched on the App Store and Google Play. The new interface and rich measurement function enable users to connect to handheld spectrometers via Wi-Fi, remotely operate handheld spectrometers, and perform light source calibration, measurement, preservation, analysis, and so on.Read More
UPRtek MK350S Premium-Spatial designer & lighting research specialized meter Selected for 2018 IES Progress Report
MK350S Premium Spectrometer is a multifunctional handheld Lighting Meter. It is the best tool for Lighting Designers to quantify and research the light sources as well as be selected as the proper lighting fixtures to their customers. In fact, it is not only for interior lighting design, but also health lighting and business LED manufacturers. The MK350S Premium’s main task is to reduce users’ workload and increase work efficiency. The 4 advanced features: (1) Lux Image mode- detection of light distribution becomes simpler and designers reduce their evaluation time as well as lessen the risk of making the wrong judgments. (2)The first handheld Spectrometer in the world adopts IEC 62778 and utilizes IEC 62471 for the assessment of blue light hazard to light sources and luminaries. Assess the blue light risk of LED and lighting fixtures, as well as help designers to establish a healthy lighting environment.(3) In accordance with IEEE Std 1789™-2015 Flicker safety standard with Risk judgments function to assist users clarifying how serious the flicker problems are by point analysis figure. This service provides users with more intuitive and simpler way to assess risks of the light source. Green means invisible area (No Risk), yellow means Low Risk, red means Danger area. (4) Support multi-measurement application- standalone, remote control app (Remote Control) and PC software (uSpectrum & uFlicker) which help users to analyze light effectively.Read More
To serve UPRtek spectrometer customers, we now launched the uSpectrum PC Software_Mac Version. Users can use Apple computer to contect with UPRtek spectrometer by wireless for big data analysis to satisfy the needs for research. UPRtek offer spectrum applications that are suitable for different applications, different use purposes and different usage scenarios to help you get the most out of your work.Read More
We are really thankful for purchasing UPRtek product; therefore, we hope you could enjoy using it. To provide our after-sales service in a better than ever practice, we declare that our 3-year warranty program has launched now, especially for the clients purchasing our product from 1st Jan, 2018. UPRtek handheld luminance spectrometers are all applicable to this new warranty program.Read More
- About Us
- Industry Category
- Measurement Case Study
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Software | Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
Based in Taiwan, UPRtek is one of the prime spectrometer manufacturers since 2010.
Award winning, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, along with handheld spectrometer and smart controller, UPRtek has also developed products that are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.