UPRtek Agent-Kyokko Joins InterOpto 20182018/10/16 UPRtek
UPRtek and Kyokko Trading Co., Ltd, a famous optical equipment manufacturer from Japan, are partners in promoting MK350 Series handheld Spectrometer in the InterOpto 2018. We will present the latest products and technology. Welcome to visit us and explore the fantastic journey.
“MK350S Premium” Handheld Spectrometer
It is a high-end model of MK350 series of spectrometers with its intelligent appearance with 4.3” color touch screen, users can operate the UI intuitively and customize the light source measurement as a master menu. MK350S Premium combines the Integrating Sphere, Oscilloscope, Photometer and Quantum PAR Meter in one device. The strong and various functions can make users task efficiently done. MK350S Premium embedded the latest Flicker Risk Mode which makes it better than its previous model MK350S Advanced Spectrometer.
(1) IEEE PAR 1789-2015 flicker safety regulation and built in point analysis figure- This service will provide users more objective and simpler evaluation of the risk value of the "light source target".
(2) IEC 62778 Blue Light Hazard Metric-Users can assess the potential blue light hazard through LED BLH Risk Group (RG0, RG1, RG2, RG3) efficiently.
“MK350N Premium” Handheld Spectrometer
It is a industrial LED Measuring handheld spectrometer.There are 3 major features we would like to share to you. Firstly, with more than 40 kinds of built-in light source measurement parameters , users can customize their own measuring list. Secondly, the embedded IEEE1789-2015 Flicker point analysis figure assists users to verify the risk level of the target light source. Lastly, Lastly, it has a flexible multi-functional measurement method (standalone, APP wireless remote control, post-PC analysis and so on).
￭About Kyokko Trading Co., Ltd:
With ISO/IEC17025 certified Optical Test and Calibration Laboratory, Kyokko trading is well known and trustworthy leading company at the industry.As a professional solution providers, Kyokko Trading provides industry-standard luminance meters, spectral radiometers, various optical measuring instruments, physics and chemistry equipment, sales of communication equipment, and optical measurement services.
- Related Products
MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself.It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, and Oscilloscope.Especially we add the BLH Judgement feature in it which's the latest popular topic and requirement for the Lighting industry.The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently.
MK350N Premium is a Spectrum Analyzer, LED Meter and Flicker Meter for LED manufacture. Embedded with spectral technology and optimize the LUX measuring range. Overall, the measuring result becomes more accurate which can be your best reliable helper.
- Related News
UPRtek Handheld Spectrometer with Industrial Application DM Helps You Quickly Understand Product Orientation
As a leading brand of handheld spectrometer, UPRtek is not only a manufacturer but also supplier. So we not only focus on product development, sophisticated measurement technology, but also hope to provide consumers with the best product experience. Everything we do is hoping to help users simplify the use of complex situations.Read More
Flicker, the invisible killer of all lights, being implicated in triggering a host of health related issues such as epilepsy attacks, migraines, fatigue, reduced visual task performance, distraction and visual impairment... As technology advances for electric light sources and deeper understanding of biological knowledge between lights, this becomes to the key to solve flicker problem and carry out the healthy lighting.UPRtek the handheld spectrometer supplier around the world is well aware of this problem. Now, in middle of 2017, UPRtek launches uFlicker PC software for you. With uFlicker, you can choose parameters according to your usage habits. With uFlicker, you can get more details and information of light measurement. With uFlicker and UPRtek handheld spectrometer, you can complete your light measurement and analysis job easily.Read More
Due to the rise mobile devices, the performance of various displays such as LCD, LED, OLED and HDR ... has become an important indicator of product evaluation in the industry. In order to meet the high demand for color detection, UPRtek officially launched Handheld Luminance Meter - MK550T handheld luminance meter and MD100N luminance meter in 2018. They can be operated without computer connection, and the other desktop model for display measurement solution that is designed for mass production. According to different occasions and usage to allow users to use flexible, excellent color inspection ability is definitely your best choice in the color brightness measuring solution.Read More
- About Us
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Software | Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
Based in Taiwan, UPRtek is one of the prime spectrometer manufacturers since 2010.
Award winning, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, along with handheld spectrometer and smart controller, UPRtek has also developed products that are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.