USA, Strategies in Light 2018 & Expo Lighting America 20182018/01/22 UPRtek
We, UPRtek, are glad to cooperate with Component Distributors, Inc. and participate in "Strategies in Light 2018" & "Expo Lighting America 2018". During these two well-known exhbitions, we will demonstrate features of our LED spectral handheld spectrometers on-site which as follows:
1) The tiniest pocket size spectrometer in the world- Compact MK350D. It has a built- in bluetooth to be connected to smart devices and helps you record data easily.
2) Business standard level spectrometer- MK350N PREMIUM. Flicker frequency measuring speed is up to 50kHz.
3) Business Luxury level spectrometer- MK350S PREMIUM. It measures not only the flicker related values from artificial lights but also blue light harzard risk, and even more it can support real-tim LUX Image distribution.
The measuring process is quite simple and easy, just by one click and you can get all the results you want to know about. "We do believe it will be the best timing to introduce our professional and high-end product to specialists during this professional exhibition.”, said Mark Lin, Sales Manager at UPRtek.
About Component Distributors, Inc.：
CDI is a value-added distributor of electronic components, specializing in high performance LED, power, wireless and sensor technologies. CDI distributes globally from Denver CO and provides local customer service and application support across the America. CDI delivers cutting edge LED lighting solutions from industry leading manufacturers and assists clients to improve their industrial productivity and competition in the market.
￭Strategies in Light 2018
￭Expo Lighting America 2018
- Related Products
MK350N Premium is a Spectrum Analyzer, LED Meter and Flicker Meter for LED manufacture. Embedded with spectral technology and optimize the LUX measuring range. Overall, the measuring result becomes more accurate which can be your best reliable helper.
MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself. It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, and Oscilloscope. Especially we add the BLH Judgement feature in it which's the latest popular topic and requirement for the Lighting industry. The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently.
UPRtek Compact MK350D is the pocket-Sized spectrometer in the world and released in 2014. It is only 70g and easy to carry. Measurement light units are more than 27, such as CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976 u, v’, CIE1931 x, y, Spectrum diagram, Percent Flicker and others. Until now, MK350D is standalone, the lightest Bluetooth smart control Handheld Spectrometer and Flicker Meter.
- About Us
- Case Study
Product - Handheld Spectrometer
- Is there any international certification for UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- Product - uSpectrum SW
Product - Wing WiFi Card
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- After using uSpectrum APPs and save the data, where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device?
Product - Measuring Light
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has coorected color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Could UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the UV or IR Spectrum?
- Could UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- What is dark calibration? Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer?
- Knowledge - Artificial Light
- Knowledge - Light
- Knowledge - Color
- Knowledge - Tech Notes
- Product - Handheld Spectrometer
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Software | Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
Based in Taiwan, UPRtek is one of the prime spectrometer manufacturers since 2010.
Award winning, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, along with handheld spectrometer and smart controller, UPRtek has also developed products that are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.