USA, Strategies in Light 20182018/01/22 UPRtek
"PG100N Spectral PAR Meter", the most comprehensive measurement solution for horticulture and plant factory that uses LED. Utilizing enhanced optical knowhow allows for precise measurement of PPFD(µmol/m²*s1) during 380 ~ 780nm range. Comparing to traditional PAR Meter, it optimized risk of measuring errors to conduct more trustful results that people do concerns and help them to improve the light quality essentially. It's the precisely the answer of ideal light measuring solution that makes world interesting.
"UPRtek, the most professional pioneer of measuring light. We focus not only on handheld MK350 Series Spectrometers,illuminance Meters and Flicker Meters, we are also continuously innovating, developing a wider application area, creating optimized solutions and giving the benefits to UPRtek's clients", said Evan Lin, Sensor Director at UPRtek.
This time, UPRtek is proud to announce that both PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR Meter and US Agent Gamma RS-7-7 SpectralLED Adjustable LED Table Lamp are selected by SSL Design Class - Tools and Tests. Everyone is invited to visit us and check our devices! Below is our exhibition information.
About GAMMA SCIENTIFIC:
With over 40 years of expertise in developing LED testing instruments, Gamma Scientific is trusted by the world's leading organizations to provide accurate results with precision spectroradiometers, integrating spheres and goniometers.
￭Strategies in Light 2018
- Related Products
MK350N Premium is a Spectrum Analyzer, LED Meter and Flicker Meter for LED manufacture. Embedded with spectral technology and optimize the LUX measuring range. Overall, the measuring result becomes more accurate which can be your best reliable helper.
MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself.It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, and Oscilloscope.Especially we add the BLH Judgement feature in it which's the latest popular topic and requirement for the Lighting industry.The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently.
PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter is focused on achieving the demands of agricultural field. It shows its own advantages of measuring functions ,such as spectrum, PPFD and PFD so that users can utilize these parameters in the plant factories. Meanwhile, PG100N Spectral PAR Meter offers the analysis report for users to understand the ambient light requirement of plant growth, timely adjust the artificial light source to make sure the efficiency of the agricultural production, safty, achieve a scientific, intelligent agricultural environment.
- Related News
UPRtek Handheld Spectrometer with Industrial Application DM Helps You Quickly Understand Product Orientation
As a leading brand of handheld spectrometer, UPRtek is not only a manufacturer but also supplier. So we not only focus on product development, sophisticated measurement technology, but also hope to provide consumers with the best product experience. Everything we do is hoping to help users simplify the use of complex situations.Read More
In 2017, the atmosphere of intelligent lighting is more and more prosperous, and the key to the success of intelligent commercial lighting is still depends on the light quality of intelligent commercial lamps and lanterns itself. If the quality of light cannot keep up, "commercial intelligent lighting" will only be the slogan at all. In view of this, UPRtek is constantly committed to improving the measurement of spectral technology, and pursue the continuous improvement to reach perfection. After CV600, all purpose professional cinematic and photographic light meter, launched in 2016, we reviewed our product line at the same time and strive to make products closer to the user's needs, and then launch the new generation - MK350N Premium. MK350N Premium will officially join the UPRtek handheld spectrometer product line in 2017 and replace the previous model MK350N Plus. With the glorious retirement of MK350N Basic and MK350N Plus, we expect MK350N Premium will be more in line with consumer expectations. Once again lead the market trend of the commercial lighting measurement application market.Read More
Flicker, the invisible killer of all lights, being implicated in triggering a host of health related issues such as epilepsy attacks, migraines, fatigue, reduced visual task performance, distraction and visual impairment... As technology advances for electric light sources and deeper understanding of biological knowledge between lights, this becomes to the key to solve flicker problem and carry out the healthy lighting. UPRtek the handheld spectrometer supplier around the world is well aware of this problem. Now, in middle of 2017, UPRtek launches uFlicker PC software for you. With uFlicker, you can choose parameters according to your usage habits. With uFlicker, you can get more details and information of light measurement. With uFlicker and UPRtek handheld spectrometer, you can complete your light measurement and analysis job easily.Read More
UPCOMING NEW RELEASE IN AUGUST Because of the global warming, plant factory have become a hot industry. As a necessary environmental factor, LED lights applications are very extensive in plant lighting. LED lights not also can be used in the plant factory, but also in some special environments. For plant growth, PPFD (Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density), photoperiod and spectral distribution are important for plant photosynthesis. UPRtek PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter can help to test the light and PPFD, and then adjust the light source, to help improve the quality of planting, shorten the culture cycle, so that the plant factory can get higher production and reduce costs.Read More
In recent years, plant factory have become a hot industry, as a necessary environmental factors, LED lights applications are very extensive in plant lighting. As a provider of hand-held measurement solutions, UPRtek have put lots efforts on how to control lighting quality of plant lighting. Thus, UPRtek launches "PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter" in 2017.Read More
We are proud to announce that UPRtek PG100N Spectral PAR Meter was chosen as one of the top three finalists in the Category of “Tools and Tests in SSL Design” for the LEDs Magazine Sapphire Awards. The winner will be announced at the February 14th Gala aboard the RMS Queen Mary in Long Beach, CA..Read More
- About Us
- Industry Category
- Measurement Case Study
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Software | Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
Based in Taiwan, UPRtek is one of the prime spectrometer manufacturers since 2010.
Award winning, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, along with handheld spectrometer and smart controller, UPRtek has also developed products that are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.