USA, Strategies in Light 20182018/01/22 UPRtek
"PG100N Spectral PAR Meter", the most comprehensive measurement solution for horticulture and plant factory that uses LED. Utilizing enhanced optical knowhow allows for precise measurement of PPFD(µmol/m²*s1) during 380 ~ 780nm range. Comparing to traditional PAR Meter, it optimized risk of measuring errors to conduct more trustful results that people do concerns and help them to improve the light quality essentially. It's the precisely the answer of ideal light measuring solution that makes world interesting.
"UPRtek, the most professional pioneer of measuring light. We focus not only on handheld MK350 Series Spectrometers,illuminance Meters and Flicker Meters, we are also continuously innovating, developing a wider application area, creating optimized solutions and giving the benefits to UPRtek's clients", said Evan Lin, Sensor Director at UPRtek.
This time, UPRtek is proud to announce that both PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR Meter and US Agent Gamma RS-7-7 SpectralLED Adjustable LED Table Lamp are selected by SSL Design Class - Tools and Tests. Everyone is invited to visit us and check our devices! Below is our exhibition information.
About GAMMA SCIENTIFIC:
With over 40 years of expertise in developing LED testing instruments, Gamma Scientific is trusted by the world's leading organizations to provide accurate results with precision spectroradiometers, integrating spheres and goniometers.
￭Strategies in Light 2018
- Related Products
MK350N Premium is a Spectrum Analyzer, LED Meter and Flicker Meter for LED manufacture. Embedded with spectral technology and optimize the LUX measuring range. Overall, the measuring result becomes more accurate which can be your best reliable helper.
MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself. It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, and Oscilloscope. Especially we add the BLH Judgement feature in it which's the latest popular topic and requirement for the Lighting industry. The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently.
The plant growth's success formula - PPFD (photosynthetic photon flux density) What is PPFD? It means how many photons hit a defined area in one second. PPFD is the unit of measure, defined by μmol/m2/s or micro-moles of photons falling on a square meter per second. Plant has various species and different categories which have different PPFD requirements.Normally, Photosynthetically available Radiation (PAR) wavelength is 400nm - 700nm. The light intensity has valuable effects on the plant due to the different wavelengths.
- About Us
- Case Study
Product - Handheld Spectrometer
- Is there any international certification for UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- Product - uSpectrum SW
Product - Wing WiFi Card
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- After using uSpectrum APPs and save the data, where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device?
Product - Measuring Light
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has coorected color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Could UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the UV or IR Spectrum?
- Could UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- What is dark calibration? Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer?
- Knowledge - Artificial Light
- Knowledge - Light
- Knowledge - Color
- Knowledge - Tech Notes
- Product - Handheld Spectrometer
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Software | Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
Based in Taiwan, UPRtek is one of the prime spectrometer manufacturers since 2010.
Award winning, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, along with handheld spectrometer and smart controller, UPRtek has also developed products that are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.