UPRtek at The 30th International Conference on Arabidopsis Research (ICAR 2019)2019/06/20 UPRtek
UPRtek’s partner in China, Quelighting Optoelectronics Co., Ltd & Plant Growth Chamber Manufacturer Ningbo Jiangnan Instrument Factory will attend the 30th International Conference on Arabidopsis Research (ICAR ) which is being held on June 16-21 at Huazhong Agricultural University in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. ICAR is a yearly conference rotating between North America, Asia-Pacific and Europe and is recognized as the world’s biggest academic event in the field of botany. During the exhibition, we have successfully exhibited the latest horticulture meter in 2019 which is called PG200N Spectral PAR Meter, discuss new knowledge with researchers of plant biologists, share the practical experience on how to monitor LED plant growth effectively. UPRtek PG200N’s main goal is to become the best helper for technology farm as well as achieve the high value of crop output with high efficiency and high quality.
ICAR 2019 Activity
About Quelighting Optoelectronics Co., Ltd.
Quelighting focuses on the fast growing solid state lighting market within the LED industry. They believe in the importance of light quality, thus, they put emphasis on offering homogeneous lighting solution via tight binning that meets customer’s demand. In addition, they offer the professional and excellent services to customers.
．Organizer: International Arabidopsis Committee
．Implementer: Huazhong Agricultural University
．Co-organizer: Institute of Genetics And Developmental Biology Chinese Academy of Sciences, Genetics Society of Hubei Province, Wuhan University, National Key Laboratory of Crop Genetic Improvement, State Key Laboratory of Hybrid Rice
．Date: June 16-21, 2019
．Venue: Eurasia Convention International Hotel
．News: CN: www.hzau.edu.cn/info/1062/8351.htm / EN: icar2019.arabidopsisresearch.org/
- Related Products
PG200N is a Handheld Spectra PAR Meter that conforms with the requirements of JIS AA and DIN B illuminance class.The main purpose of creating PG200 is to push the limits ofthe traditional quantum meter / plant detectors which only offer PPFD ( Photosynthesis Photon Flux Density), PFD(Photon Flux Density), Lux and basic lighting parameters. This time, PG200N PAR Meter is embedded with a G-sensor to help users adjust the measuring position dynamically. The sensor head is upgraded to the waterproof and dustproof level-IP66 to ensure that the precision of data is not affected by humidity. In addition, through the built-in PAR reference spectrum, users can instantly confirm the absorption of light by plants and provide proper light source. PG200N is the most intelligent and innovative meter to be utilized in LED plant factory equipment vendors, integrators, plant lighting designers and R&D institution.
- About Us
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Inspection and Analysis Software | Handheld Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
UPRtek, since 2010, is one of the prime handheld spectrometer manufacturers and their products are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Our handheld spectrometer is lightweight and intuitively designed, users can operate the spectrometer without computers; measurement data can be displayed and viewed immediately on the spectrometer.
Handheld spectrometer's factory certification includes ISO9001 quality management system, and applying ISO14001 environmental management system and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM hazardous materials process management system. IES Progress Report and Red Dot award winning design, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, UPRtek's handheld spectrometer total solutions are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.