USA，SID Display Week 20182018/05/16 UPRtek
UPRtek USA Agent - GAMMA SCIENTIFIC will take part in the 「SID Display Week 2018」 and present the latest model-LCD / OLED / microLED Measurement & Testing solution. We sincerely invite you to join us and look forward to meeting you soon.
Due to the development of Science & technology, highly competitive of the optoelectronics industry continuously improves. The high contrast color and color rendering of the panel will affect consumer preferences and eventually their purchasing intention. GAMMA SCIENTIFIC is well-known for professional optical technology and color verification capability to provide the best color brightness inspection solutions for LCD, OLED and MicroLED display industry. As a result, Handheld Spectroradiometer & Display measuring solutions was born. It provides different options of receptor sizes to users to utilize in various measuring applications. In addition, LCD, OLED and MicroLED display measuring devices offer high performance analysis software and Universal Windows Platform SDK for free, which greatly fulfills the needs of users for specific applications and customized system solutions.
GAMMA SCIENTIFIC is famous for solid optical design experiences and product development for many years to offer the best testing devices/facilities with the fastest and competitive advantages for users. This year, they are honored to be recognized by the judges of 2018 LaseFocusWorld. The SpectralLED® RS-7 and GS-1290-NED Near-Eye Display Measurement System promoted by GAMMA SCIENTIFIC have won the Silver and Gold Award individually for Innovation Awards. For this exhibition, GAMMA SCIENTIFIC will also be invited to share this honor with you and welcome your visit.
Location: New Product Section & iZon (Innovation Zone)
About GAMMA SCIENTIFIC:
With over 40 years of expertise in developing LED testing instruments, GAMMA SCIENTIFIC is trusted by the world's leading organizations to provide accurate results with precision spectroradiometers, integrating spheres and goniometers.
￭SID Display Week 2018
- Related Products
MK550T Handheld Spectroradiometer combines the advanced Optical spectral know-how and electronic signal processing technology to make the whole measuring system becomes faster and more accurate than common expensive instruments, and it is used in production line of display modules for global smart phone like what other Colormeters do. Excellent accuracy proformance from high brightness to low brightness helps to guard better color performance and image quality for display. It is perfect for OLED display to meet the inspection and adjustment requirement of GAMMA Correction. MK550T spectroradiometer is lightweight, portable, with 3.5 UI colored touchscreen and stand-alone which means it can be operated without computer connection. At the same time, MK550T luminance meter is suitable for various display measurements of LCD, LED, BLU, OLED, MiniLED, microLED that are applied to smart phone, TV, Microdisplay, AR/VR ( Augmented Reality/ Virtual Reality) products and even recommended wearable devices. UPRtek depends on our knowledgeable grating sensing and utilizes optimized measuring capabilities in display to provide the best color brightness measuring solution . It's precisely the MK550T Spectroradiometer that realizes the demands and makes display industry interesting.
The Desktop-MD100N color and brightness inspection is considered as the Master in Display Test Systems and is an expert in capturing the high performance of contrast and color in display. It utilizes the advanced Optical spectral know-how and electronic signal processing technology replacing the Colormeter which has measurement inaccuracy problems. Also, MD100N spectroradiometer provides multi PC analysis softwares (uSpectrum/uFlicker) so users can customize the measuring list and analyze the big data simultaneously which simplifies workflow and speeds up work time. LCD / OLED / microLED Display Test and measurement -MD100N measures the brightness and chroma value of the panel light easily and accurately that complies with the new display requirement. Key parameters include Luminance, CIE xy, Yxy, u’/v’, GAMMA correction and White Balance Adjustment with adequate speed and high precision. It's precisely suitable for the display measurement of LCD, LED BLU, OLED, MiniLED, microLED that applies to smart phone, TV, Microdisplay, AR/VR ( Augmented Reality/ Virtual Reality) and even recommended wearable devices. Moreover, it can also be used in the panel production line. UPRtek depends on our knowledgeable grating sensing and utilizes optimized measuring capabilities in display to provide the best color brightness measuring solution . It's precisely the MD100N Desktop Spectroradiometer that realizes the demands and makes display industry interesting.
- Related News
Due to the rise mobile devices, the performance of various displays such as LCD, LED, OLED and HDR ... has become an important indicator of product evaluation in the industry. In order to meet the high demand for color detection, UPRtek officially launched Handheld Luminance Meter - MK550T handheld luminance meter and MD100N luminance meter in 2018. They can be operated without computer connection, and the other desktop model for display measurement solution that is designed for mass production. According to different occasions and usage to allow users to use flexible, excellent color inspection ability is definitely your best choice in the color brightness measuring solution.Read More
- Show Gallery
- About Us
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Inspection and Analysis Software | Handheld Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
UPRtek, since 2010, is one of the prime handheld spectrometer manufacturers and their products are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Our handheld spectrometer is lightweight and intuitively designed, users can operate the spectrometer without computers; measurement data can be displayed and viewed immediately on the spectrometer.
Handheld spectrometer's factory certification includes ISO9001 quality management system, and applying ISO14001 environmental management system and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM hazardous materials process management system. IES Progress Report and Red Dot award winning design, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, UPRtek's handheld spectrometer total solutions are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.