We, UPRtek, are glad to cooperate with Component Distributors, Inc. and participate in "Strategies in Light 2018" & "Expo Lighting America 2018". During these two well-known exhbitions, we will demonstrate features of our LED spectral handheld spectrometers on-site which as follows: 1) The tiniest pocket size spectrometer in the world- Compact MK350D. It has a built- in bluetooth to be connected to smart devices and helps you record data easily. 2) Business standard level spectrometer- MK350N PREMIUM. Flicker frequency measuring speed is up to 50kHz. 3) Business Luxury level spectrometer- MK350S PREMIUM. It measures not only the flicker related values from artificial lights but also blue light harzard risk, and even more it can support real-tim LUX Image distribution. The measuring process is quite simple and easy, just by one click and you can get all the results you want to know about. "We do believe it will be the best timing to introduce our professional and high-end product to specialists during this professional exhibition.”, said Mark Lin, Sales Manager at UPRtek.Read More
UPRtek will have a partnership with the famous electronic devices dealer " MARUBUN CORP" in 10th LED & LASER DIODE TECHNOLOGY EXPO - L-Tech 2018 in Japan. We will be presenting handheld spectrometer MK350N PREMIUM with Flicker Meter function. It is embeded more than 40 lighting measurement parameters, so that all users could be able to choose the main features in the display panel page. In addition, the whole measuring process doesn't need to be connected to PC or smartphone, users can operate the MK350N PREMIUM Spectrometer standalone and analyze the data effecitively. "We do believe it will be the best timing to introduce our professional and high-end product to these specialists during this prestigious exhibition.”, said Evan Lin, Sales Director at UPRtek.Read More
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
Spectrometer Inspection and Analysis Software | Handheld Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
UPRtek, since 2010, is one of the prime handheld spectrometer manufacturers and their products are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Our handheld spectrometer is lightweight and intuitively designed, users can operate the spectrometer without computers; measurement data can be displayed and viewed immediately on the spectrometer.
Handheld spectrometer's factory certification includes ISO9001 quality management system, and applying ISO14001 environmental management system and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM hazardous materials process management system. IES Progress Report and Red Dot award winning design, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, UPRtek's handheld spectrometer total solutions are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 10 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.