Singapore, Broadcast Asia 2018
UPRtek is the pioneer handheld spectrometer supplier. UPRtek is aware that the lighting quality might lead to delay working speed, broadcast equipment rentals, post-product cost and others on photography team. To identify and solve users’ problems, three devices are developed from 2017 to 2018. All of them provide the quicker and more efficient way to detect the ambient light on-site which dramatically improves the success. Features of handheld spectrometers are shown below:
(1) Embedded with “white balance map”- Users only need to set up the target CCT, choose one filter brand and perform the measurement. Finally, the users will get the recommended filter figure which is close to the target CCT. It effectively reduces the potential error of human judgment.
(2) Flicker Free mode – Controls the consistency of ambient lighting, camera FPS and shutter speed frequency to provide a flicker-free shooting environment.
(3) Exposure Mode – The shutter, aperture, and exposure settings are all related to photo quality that speed up the user’s setting accurately and reduce the cost effectivily. The CV600 has built-in T-mode, F-mode, TF Mode and EV Mode. Users depend on their needs to select the specific item and exposure value. Even new photographers can easily operate without studying the product user guide.
(4) Flicker Mode- Offers international Flicker measuring metrics of Percent Flicker (PF), Flicker Index (FI) and SVM (Stroboscopic Effect Visibility Measure). According to the measuring result, users can find out the potential risks of light sources and prevent it from happening.
(5) IES TM30-15 Color Rendering Mode- Assists users to evaluate the light source, understand the light source color shift and changes of saturation intuitively by Color Fidelity Index (Rf), Color Gamut Index (Rg) and Color Vector Graphic.
(6) Multi-measuring functions- It can be used in three ways: standalone/ App wireless measurement/ post-analysis by PC softwares (uSpectrum & uFlicker) which effectively simplify report production and time costs.
Note: CV600 only supports read function with PC software uSpectrum
￭About AVLite Pte Ltd：
￭Broadcast Asia 2018
Date：June 26-28, 2018
MK350N Premium is a Spectrum Analyzer, LED Meter and Flicker Meter for LED manufacture. Embedded with spectral technology and optimize the LUX measuring range. Overall, the measuring
CV600 - All purpose Professional Cinematic and Photographic Light meter. It is not only a Light meter, but also a Color meter, Cine meter and Exposure meter a quicker, more efficient measurements for
New Arrival! uSpectrum PC Software_Mac Version Make Spectrum Analysis More Efficient To serve UPRtek spectrometer customers, we now launched the uSpectrum PC Software_Mac Version. Users can use Apple computer to contect with UPRtek spectrometer by wireless for big data analysis to satisfy the...
uFlicker -- The gatekeeper of Flicker Flicker, the invisible killer of all lights, being implicated in triggering a host of health related issues such as epilepsy attacks, migraines, fatigue, reduced visual task performance, distraction and visual impairment... As technology advances for electric...
New Generation Model - MK350N Premium Spectrometer In 2017, the atmosphere of intelligent lighting is more and more prosperous, and the key to the success of intelligent commercial lighting is still depends on the light quality of intelligent commercial lamps and lanterns itself. If the quality of...
UPRtek Handheld Spectrometer with Industrial Application DM Helps You Quickly Understand Product Orientation
UPRtek Handheld Spectrometer with Industrial Application DM Helps You Quickly Understand Product Orientation As a leading brand of handheld spectrometer, UPRtek is not only a manufacturer but also supplier. So we not only focus on product development, sophisticated measurement technology, but also...