How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
First, go to google play or Apple store to download MK350D uSpectrum App and perform wireless measurements by following instructions. The steps are shown below:
■Android system section
■iOS system section
- Related Products
UPRtek Compact MK350D is the pocket-Sized spectrometer in the world and released in 2014. It is only 70g and easy to carry. Measurement light units are more than 27, such as CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976 u, v’, CIE1931 x, y, Spectrum diagram, Percent Flicker and others. Until now, MK350D is standalone, the lightest Bluetooth smart control Handheld Spectrometer and Flicker Meter.
- Related FAQ
All UPRtek produced handheld spectrometers provide users with free firmware update function. In order to provide customers with better experience, UPRtek fixes system bugs, adds and optimizes product functions regularly. You may accord the following steps to get the latest version firmware on your UPRtek spectrometer. Read MoreThe UPRtek handheld spectrometer is different from other brands in the design of the built-in memory. The UPRtek spectrometer has an SD card slot on the hardware so that users can read data through the computer in the following three ways. We wish to let users expand the measurement data without limit, and no longer worry about memory storage space not enough and spending a lot of time to delete the data. Read MoreMF250N Flicker Meter is using 4pcs AA batteries, the usage times of device will depend on the type of battery you choose. Read MoreMK350 Series Sepectrometer is using NP100 li-ion rechargeable battery; the spec is 3.7V, 2500 mAh, 9.3Wh. You may buy it at camera parts suppliers, camera accessories stores or please contact our agent in your country. The battery is compatible with MK350 series products, CV600 Cinematic light spectrometer and PG100N PAR Meter. Please kindly contact us if you still have any questions about the battery. Read MoreDark Calibration is an optional operation in all of the UPRtek handheld spectrometer devices. The devices will always ask if you want to perform a Dark Calibration every time you turn on the device. While the device is in operation, you can also, through the “Options” menu, manually execute a Dark Calibration. But what is Dark Calibration used for? Read MoreYes, international certification includes factory certification, product certification, traceability of measurement certification and third party certification of business operating capacity. Read MoreSince the LED monochromatic light source does not belong to color judgement of white light. Therefore, when you are using UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure a monochromatic light source, you will encounter following situations: Read MoreNo, UPRtek handheld spectrometer measurement range is 360 ~ 750nm and 380 ~ 780nm. You will need to buy the equipment that compatible with UV and IR spectrum. Read MoreThe difference half-wavelength between LED and fluorescent as below: LED: 15 ~ 20nm (Right Picture) Fluorescent: 1nm (Left Picture) The half-wavelength of fluorescent is more narrow than LED, you may use UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure fluorescent lamps, but it will not guarantee the results accuracy. Read MoreUsage time will depends on battery life, please refer below list about the usage time after battery fully charged. Read MoreThis special designed is called "anti-fly card" functions, whichcan prevent SD card write error if SD card was hit accidentally. Please press the SD card which is placed in the SD card slot and the SD card will eject automatically. Read MorePlease format the SD card to FAT before use it on MK350, and make sure to use SD card size above 1G. Read MorePlease scroll down this page, find “Related Product” then click uSpectrum PC Software. Now please go to “files download” area and choose "uSPECTRUM PC Software - Software Installation", make sure your network connection is stable and you are ready to download. Read MorePlease scroll down this page, find “Related Product” then click uFlicker PC Software. Now please go to “files download” area and choose "uFLICKER PC Software - Software Installation", make sure your network connection is stable and you are ready to download. Read MoreuSpectrum PC Software is a professional Spectrum analysis software, it allows you to process large data analysis and measure more than 50 lighting measurement units. Besides measuring, users may generate own BIN chart, customized lighting quality range for production line and print out a lighting report with company logos. uSpectrum PC software is a powerful tool for lighting industrial. Please refer below compatibility list for uSpectrum PC software. You can also find more information at relative product below. Read MoreuFlicker PC Software is a professional Flicker analysis software, it allows you to process large data analysis and measure almost 20 Flicker parameters , its flexible design with variety options is going to help you to fight flicker. Please refer below compatibility list for uFlicker PC software. You can also find more information at relative product below. Read MoreStarting Jan. 2015, UPRtek removed the register process for Wing WiFi and uSpectrum PC software, therefore, users may use Wing WiFi and uSpectrum PC software with register. If you have a regist indication card included in your handheld spectrometer, please follow below process, our service team will help you to process the related operations. Read MoreYou may make 1 test report or many test report on the same time, please follow below steps for how to make the test report. Read MoreYes, users can use uSpectrum software to place the company logo on the title of the measurement report, please refer below steps to build-it your company logo in the test report. Read MoreUPRtek Handheld Spectrometer specific edition provides Wing WiFi SD card accessories, users can use your smart device through App Store or Google Play applications for wireless measurement. Read MoreNo, it is considered to help user recognize and manage saved data easily, the saved data will be saved separate in smart device and spectrometer accordingly. When users controlling the measurement via smart device, the measurement data will save on smart device; controlling the measurement via spectrometer devices, the measurement data will save on the device. Read MoreConsidering smart devices are saving lots of personal data and limited spaces, uSpectrum APPs will save only Excel file on smart device. Users still can check Spectrum / CIE images under APPs interface "File" to pick up the storage data at smart device. Read More
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
UPRtek How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement? Introduction
United Power Research Technology Corp. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Optoelectronics Industry. UPRtek has been offering our customers high quality Spectrometer, Color Meter, Spectral PAR Meter, Spectral Color Meter, Spectrum, LED Meter, Spectradiometer, LED Measurement, LED light testing since 2010. With both advanced technology and 10 years experience, UPRtek always make sure to meet each customer's demand.