Knowledge - Artificial Light
Fluorescent Lights have been commercially available since the 1930s as long Fluorescent Tubes. A smaller bulb like CFL (Compact Fluorescent Light) only became widely available in the 2000s. These lights use a mercury vapor (steam) inside the tube; electricity is applied within the tube, which causes the mercury vapor to emit UV light, or more accurately UV radiation. The UV radiation hits the inside surface of the tube which is coated with a phosphor material. The UV radiation causes the phosphor to glow.Read More
Artificial Lighting Advantages & Disadvantages
Practically and economically speaking, LEDs seem to have a huge advantage and this is why most newly built facilities in developing countries are choosing LEDs for most of their environment lighting (e.g. factories, offices, libraries, museums).Read More
- About Us
- Case Study
- Application Videos
Product - Handheld Spectrometer
- Is there any international certification for UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- Product - uSpectrum SW
- Product - Wing WiFi Card
- Product - Measuring Light
- Knowledge - Artificial Light
- Knowledge - Light
- Knowledge - Color
- Knowledge - Tech Notes
- Product - Handheld Spectrometer
- Contact Us
UPRtek Knowledge - Artificial Light Introduction
United Power Research Technology Corp. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Optoelectronics Industry. UPRtek has been offering our customers high quality Spectrometer, Color Meter, Spectral PAR Meter, Spectral Color Meter, Spectrum, LED Meter, Spectradiometer, LED Measurement, LED light testing since 2010. With both advanced technology and 8 years experience, UPRtek always make sure to meet each customer's demand.