What kind of battery should I use for MF250N?
MF250N is using 4pcs AA batteries, the usage times of MF250N will depends on the type of battery you choose.
- Related Products
MF250N Handheld Spectral Flicker Meter-The 1st Handheld Flicker Meter with spectral technology. It is also a FFT Spectrum Analyzer, Light wave Meter and Frequency Analyzer. It provides 3 major metrics that lighting experts use to fight Flicker and ensure the light quality.
- Related FAQ
Yes, international certification includes factory certification, product certification, traceability of measurement certification and third party certification of business operating capacity. Read MoreThis special designed is called "anti-fly card" functions, whichcan prevent SD card write error if SD card was hit accidentally. Read MoreUsage time will depends on battery life, please refer below list about the usage time after battery fully charged. Read MorePlease format the SD card to FAT before use it on MK350, and make sure to use SD card size above 1G. Read MoreThe UPRtek handheld spectrometer is different from other brands in the design of the built-in memory. The UPRtek spectrometer has an SD card slot on the hardware so that users can read data through the computer in the following three ways. We wish to let users expand the measurement data without limit, and no longer worry about memory storage space not enough and spending a lot of time to delete the data. Read More
- About Us
- Industry Category
- Measureent Case Study
Product - Handheld Spectrometer
- Is there any international certification for UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
Product - uSpectrum SW
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- How can I make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- Can I put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
Product - Wing WiFi Card
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- After using uSpectrum APPs and save the data, where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device?
Product - Measuring Light
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has coorected color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Could UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the UV or IR Spectrum?
- Could UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- What is dark calibration? Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer?
- Knowledge - Artificial Light
- Knowledge - Light
- Knowledge - Color
- Knowledge - Tech Notes
- Product - Handheld Spectrometer
- Contact Us
UPRtek What kind of battery should I use for MF250N? Introduction
United Power Research Technology Corp. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Optoelectronics Industry. UPRtek has been offering our customers high quality Spectrometer, Color Meter, Spectral PAR Meter, Spectral Color Meter, Spectrum, LED Meter, Spectradiometer, LED Measurement, LED light testing since 2010. With both advanced technology and 8 years experience, UPRtek always make sure to meet each customer's demand.