Grasp the secret of photosynthesis - PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter2017/08/08 UPRtek
UPCOMING NEW RELEASE IN AUGUST
Because of the global warming, plant factory have become a hot industry. As a necessary environmental factor, LED lights applications are very extensive in plant lighting. LED lights not also can be used in the plant factory, but also in some special environments.
For plant growth, PPFD (Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density), photoperiod and spectral distribution are important for plant photosynthesis. UPRtek PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter can help to test the light and PPFD, and then adjust the light source, to help improve the quality of planting, shorten the culture cycle, so that the plant factory can get higher production and reduce costs.
Diversification of the basic measurement parametersAllow users to customize the using list according to the real needs to improve efficiency.
Monitoring technical parameters -- PPFD & PFDCan measure different band ranges PPFD values to accurately grasp the plant growth status, and then adjust the light source to help improve the quality of plant.
Detachable sensor headCan get rid of the distance and space restrictions to improve measuring efficiency and flexibility.
Brilliant cosine performanceIn line with the international measurement standards JIS AA and DIN B. Unlimited incident angle improve the overall measurement speed, accurate information, high stability, very suitable for plant plants, greenhouse farms and urban farmers use.
All in One-One in All design with multi-measurementIn addition to the stand-alone measurement operation, PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter can also be used with the intelligent device (APP spectrum application) and computer analysis software (uSpectrum PC SW) according to different measurement needs.
Overvalued PC analysis softwareMakes you easy to finish measuring, analyzing, and comparing job. So you can perfectly control the plant growth.
●More details of MK350 Handheld Spectrometer Series, please go up to the official Website : https://www.uprtek.com/en/category/Handheld-Spectrometer/CAT-Handheld-Spectrometer.html
●Any questions about our service & products, please visit the FAQ on our website, or you can leave your message and contact information, we will feedback you as soon as possible.
UPRtek Marketing Department
Press Contacts：Phoebe Sung
- Related Products
The plant growth's success formula - PPFD (photosynthetic photon flux density) What is PPFD? It means how many photons hit a defined area in one second. PPFD is the unit of measure, defined by μmol/m2/s or micro-moles of photons falling on a square meter per second. Plant has various species and different categories which have different PPFD requirements.Normally, Photosynthetically available Radiation (PAR) wavelength is 400nm - 700nm. The light intensity has valuable effects on the plant due to the different wavelengths.
- About Us
- Industry Category
- Measurement Case Study
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has coorected color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
UPRtek Grasp the secret of photosynthesis - PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter Introduction
United Power Research Technology Corp. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Optoelectronics Industry. UPRtek has been offering our customers high quality Spectrometer, Color Meter, Spectral PAR Meter, Spectral Color Meter, Spectrum, LED Meter, Spectradiometer, LED Measurement, LED light testing since 2010. With both advanced technology and 8 years experience, UPRtek always make sure to meet each customer's demand.