UPRtek MK350S Premium-Spatial designer & lighting research specialized meter Selected for 2018 IES Progress Report2018/08/21 UPRtek
MK350S Premium Spectrometer is a multifunctional handheld Lighting Meter. It is the best tool for Lighting Designers to quantify and research the light sources as well as be selected as the proper lighting fixtures to their customers. In fact, it is not only for interior lighting design, but also health lighting and business LED manufacturers. The MK350S Premium’s main task is to reduce users’ workload and increase work efficiency. The 4 advanced features: (1) Lux Image mode- detection of light distribution becomes simpler and designers reduce their evaluation time as well as lessen the risk of making the wrong judgments. (2)The first handheld Spectrometer in the world adopts IEC 62778 and utilizes IEC 62471 for the assessment of blue light hazard to light sources and luminaries. Assess the blue light risk of LED and lighting fixtures, as well as help designers to establish a healthy lighting environment.(3) In accordance with IEEE Std 1789™-2015 Flicker safety standard with Risk judgments function to assist users clarifying how serious the flicker problems are by point analysis figure. This service provides users with more intuitive and simpler way to assess risks of the light source. Green means invisible area (No Risk), yellow means Low Risk, red means Danger area. (4) Support multi-measurement application- standalone, remote control app (Remote Control) and PC software (uSpectrum & uFlicker) which help users to analyze light effectively.
About The IES Progress CommitteeThe mission of the Progress Committee is to keep in touch with developments in the art and science of lighting throughout the world and prepare a yearly report of achievements for the Society. Acceptance is based on an impartial judging process used by the committee to evaluate each submission on its uniqueness, innovation and significance to the lighting industry.
●More updated news- Spatial designer & lighting research specialized meter, please visit UPRtek official website.
●Any questions about our service & products, please visit the FAQ on our website, or you can leave your message and contact information, we will feedback you as soon as possible.
UPRtek Marketing Department
Press Contacts: Maggie Shih
Tel: 886-37-580885# 8211
- Related Products
MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself. It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, Blue light Detector and Oscilloscope. The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently.
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
UPRtek UPRtek MK350S Premium-Spatial designer & lighting research specialized meter Selected for 2018 IES Progress Report Introduction
United Power Research Technology Corp. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Optoelectronics Industry. UPRtek has been offering our customers high quality Spectrometer, Color Meter, Spectral PAR Meter, Spectral Color Meter, Spectrum, LED Meter, Spectradiometer, LED Measurement, LED light testing since 2010. With both advanced technology and 10 years experience, UPRtek always make sure to meet each customer's demand.