UPRtek MK350S Premium Spectrometer is shortlisted for the 2019 SAPPHIRE AWARDS Finalist!2019/01/21 UPRtek
We are proud to announce that UPRtek MK350S Premium Spectrometer was chosen as one of the top three finalists in the Tools and Tests in SSL Design Category for the LEDs Magazine Sapphire Awards. The winner will be announced at the Sapphire Awards Gala dinner, held during Strategies in Light and The LED Show on 28th, Feb., 2019 from 7:30PM – 11:00PM.
Recommended for Space / Lighting DesignerMK350S Premium is one of the few spectrometers with image illumination distribution. In addition to the basic metering function, the MK350S Premium has the latest LUX Image Distribution Mode, Blue Light Hazard Mode and Flicker Risk Mode. It is especially recommended for lighting designers who need to combine virtual design with actual inspection work.
LUX Image Distribution ModeThe spatial designers and professionals can use the visual language to explain the light shape, form and lines of objects which are abstract and illustrate the feeling of lighting level and uniformity. Visualizing the real-time lux distribution by using UPRtek spectrometer can improve the working quality and efficiency for lighting designers and also project owners’ satisfaction.
Blue light Hazard) ModeMK350S Premium handheld Spectrometer is a muti-functional Lux meter. Based on the blue light measurement requirement, we adopted IEC 62778 and utilized IEC 62471 for the assessment of BLH light sources and luminaires. It can assist users to prevent the BLH.
Flicker ModeThe sampling rate of MK350S Premium is up to 100k Hz/sec. This doesn't only produce the parameters of Percent Flicker, Flicker Index and SVM, but also measures the light wave and intensity of light source accurately. Moreover, it is based on IEEE PAR 1789-2015 flicker safety regulation and built in point analysis figure which is called Flicker Risk Mode. This service will provide users more intuitive and simpler evaluation of the risk value of the "light source target".
●More details of MK350 Handheld Spectrometer Series, please go up to the official Website : https://www.uprtek.com/en/category/Handheld-Spectrometer/CAT-Handheld-Spectrometer.html
●Any questions about our service & products, please visit the FAQ on our website, or you can leave your message and contact information, we will feedback you as soon as possible.
UPRtek Marketing Department
Press Contacts：Phoebe Sung
- Related Products
MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself. It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, Blue light Detector and Oscilloscope. The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently.
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
UPRtek UPRtek MK350S Premium Spectrometer is shortlisted for the 2019 SAPPHIRE AWARDS Finalist! Introduction
United Power Research Technology Corp. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Optoelectronics Industry. UPRtek has been offering our customers high quality Spectrometer, Color Meter, Spectral PAR Meter, Spectral Color Meter, Spectrum, LED Meter, Spectradiometer, LED Measurement, LED light testing since 2010. With both advanced technology and 10 years experience, UPRtek always make sure to meet each customer's demand.