UPRtek PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter Selected for 2017 IES Progress Report2017/08/22 UPRtek
In recent years, plant factory have become a hot industry, as a necessary environmental factors, LED lights applications are very extensive in plant lighting. As a provider of hand-held measurement solutions, UPRtek have put lots efforts on how to control lighting quality of plant lighting. Thus, UPRtek launches "PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter" in 2017.
SpectrumUnderstand the spectrum of LED grow lights; adjust the light source timely which increases the plant growth.
PPFD & PFDAdjust the light quality promptly which increases the plant productivity and quality control through the technical parameters.
LOGGINGBy the settings of ETime (exposure time), measuring intervals and counts, users can do a real time monitoring and adjustment on the changes of light colors.
Flexible measurementMultiple measurement solution provider, unlimited capturing of the real light output.
●More details of MK350 Handheld Spectrometer Series, please go up to the official Website : https://www.uprtek.com/en/category/Handheld-Spectrometer/CAT-Handheld-Spectrometer.html
●Any questions about our service & products, please visit the FAQ on our website, or you can leave your message and contact information, we will feedback you as soon as possible.
UPRtek Marketing Department
Press Contacts：Phoebe Sung
- Related Products
PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter is focused on achieving the demands of agricultural field. It shows its own advantages of measuring functions ,such as spectrum, PPFD and PFD so that users can utilize these parameters in the plant factories. Meanwhile, PG100N Spectral PAR Meter offers the analysis report for users to understand the ambient light requirement of plant growth, timely adjust the artificial light source to make sure the efficiency of the agricultural production, safty, achieve a scientific, intelligent agricultural environment.
- About Us
- Industry Category
- Measurement Case Study
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has coorected color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
UPRtek UPRtek PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter Selected for 2017 IES Progress Report Introduction
United Power Research Technology Corp. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Optoelectronics Industry. UPRtek has been offering our customers high quality Spectrometer, Color Meter, Spectral PAR Meter, Spectral Color Meter, Spectrum, LED Meter, Spectradiometer, LED Measurement, LED light testing since 2010. With both advanced technology and 8 years experience, UPRtek always make sure to meet each customer's demand.