UPRtek Mobile Spectrum APP- uSpectrumX is on line2018/10/30 UPRtek
UPRtek's latest Mobile Spectrum APP-uSpectrumX has been officially launched on the App Store and Google Play. The new interface and rich measurement function enable users to connect to handheld spectrometers via Wi-Fi, remotely operate handheld spectrometers, and perform light source calibration, measurement, preservation, analysis, and so on.
Supported DevicesNow uSpectrumX only support MK350S Premium (≧ FW Ver.1.1.0.B21) and MK350N Premium (≧ FW Ver.1.1.1.B3), but we will continuously add more supported devices in the future.
●More details of MK350 Handheld Spectrometer Series, please go up to the official Website : https://www.uprtek.com/en/category/Handheld-Spectrometer/CAT-Handheld-Spectrometer.html
●Any questions about our service & products, please visit the FAQ on our website, or you can leave your message and contact information, we will feedback you as soon as possible.
UPRtek Marketing Department
Press Contacts：Phoebe Sung
- Related Products
UPRtek has extensive experience in mobile APP design and development. Designe the uSpectrum APP for UPRtek handheld spectrometer series. It provides App Store and Google Play the most popular platform in market. Not only stand-alone measurement, you can also used with mobile devices according to the different environment .
MK350N Premium is a Spectrum Analyzer, LED Meter and Flicker Meter for LED manufacture. Embedded with spectral technology and optimize the LUX measuring range. Overall, the measuring result becomes more accurate which can be your best reliable helper.
MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself. It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, Blue light Detector and Oscilloscope. The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently.
- Show Gallery
- About Us
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
UPRtek UPRtek Mobile Spectrum APP- uSpectrumX is on line Introduction
United Power Research Technology Corp. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Optoelectronics Industry. UPRtek has been offering our customers high quality Spectrometer, Color Meter, Spectral PAR Meter, Spectral Color Meter, Spectrum, LED Meter, Spectradiometer, LED Measurement, LED light testing since 2010. With both advanced technology and 8 years experience, UPRtek always make sure to meet each customer's demand.