uSpectrum PC Software and uSpectrum APPis ready! – Make PG200N PAR Meter Completed!2019/09/10 UPRtek
Since the PG200N handheld Spectral PAR Meter was launched in June this year, UPRtek expects PG200N is able to service and meet customer’s needs on light measurement through the high specification on new features such as adding wavelength to 350~800nm (UVA-FR), reach JIS AA and DIN B level, built-in G-sensor in the sensor head and IP66 waterproof and dustproof grade.
uSpectrum PC Software and uSpectrum APP is ready for PG200N PAR MeterBesides PG200N handheld Spectral PAR Meter equipped with excellent functions, now, more measurement methods through uSpectrum spectrum analysis computer software and uSpectrum mobile application of Google Play and APP Store are ready to support the PG200N PAR Meter. PG200N PAR Meter is not only can be used for stand-alone operation, you may also use PG200N PAR Meter with mobile smart device application or use computer for big data analysis. Whether you are doing measurement inside the lab or outdoor, PG200N has more complete functions to help you achieve your work with good efficiency.
uSpectrum PC Software* Support PG200N PAR Meter
uSpectrum View Mode* Add PPFD Spectrum
●More details of MK350 Handheld Spectrometer Series, please go up to the official Website : https://www.uprtek.com/en/category/Handheld-Spectrometer/CAT-Handheld-Spectrometer.html
●Any questions about our service & products, please visit the FAQ on our website, or you can leave your message and contact information, we will feedback you as soon as possible.
UPRtek Marketing Department
Press Contacts：Nicole Yu
- Related Products
PG200N is a Handheld Spectra PAR Meter that conforms with the requirements of JIS AA and DIN B illuminance class.The main purpose of creating PG200 is to push the limits ofthe traditional quantum meter / plant detectors which only offer PPFD ( Photosynthesis Photon Flux Density), PFD(Photon Flux Density), Lux and basic lighting parameters. This time, PG200N PAR Meter is embedded with a G-sensor to help users adjust the measuring position dynamically. The sensor head is upgraded to the waterproof and dustproof level-IP66 to ensure that the precision of data is not affected by humidity. In addition, through the built-in PAR reference spectrum, users can instantly confirm the absorption of light by plants and provide proper light source. PG200N is the most intelligent and innovative meter to be utilized in LED plant factory equipment vendors, integrators, plant lighting designers and R&D institution.
- About Us
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
UPRtek uSpectrum PC Software and uSpectrum APPis ready! – Make PG200N PAR Meter Completed! Introduction
United Power Research Technology Corp. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Optoelectronics Industry. UPRtek has been offering our customers high quality Spectrometer, Color Meter, Spectral PAR Meter, Spectral Color Meter, Spectrum, LED Meter, Spectradiometer, LED Measurement, LED light testing since 2010. With both advanced technology and 10 years experience, UPRtek always make sure to meet each customer's demand.