UPRtek’s PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter Wins 2018 Red Dot Award2018/04/09 UPRtek
Industrial Design, the Red Dot: Winner
UPRtek’s PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter has won the 2018 Red Dot Award by virtue of its unique product features. PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter is focused on achieving the demands of agricultural field. UPRtek commits to combine the interactive system with plant growth factories which utilize the spectrum, PPFD, PFD, auto-monitoring, advanced storage technology and others to offer the analysis report for users to understand the ambient light requirement of plant growth, timely adjust the artificial light source to make sure the efficiency of the agricultural production, safty, achieve a scientific, intelligent agricultural environment.
About UPRtek PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meterUPRtek PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter can help to test the light and PPFD, and then adjust the light source, to help improve the quality of planting, shorten the culture cycle, so that the plant factory can get higher production and reduce costs.
SpectrumUnderstand the spectrum of LED grow lights; adjust the light source timely which increases the plant growth.
PPFD & PFDAdjust the light quality promptly which increases the plant productivity and quality control through the technical parameters.
LOGGINGBy the settings of ETime (exposure time), measuring intervals and counts, users can do a real time monitoring and adjustment on the changes of light colors.
Flexible measurementMultiple measurement solution provider, unlimited capturing of the real light output.
About Red Dot Design AwardRed Dot Design Award is an award called the design Oscar, which was created by Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen in Essen in 1955. The competition prizes are awarded for outstanding achievements in the field of design, innovation and for creating new trends in three major categories: product design, communication design, design concept. Further information available at www.red-dot.de.
●More details of MK350 Handheld Spectrometer Series, please go up to the official Website : https://www.uprtek.com/en/category/Handheld-Spectrometer/CAT-Handheld-Spectrometer.html
●Any questions about our service & products, please visit the FAQ on our website, or you can leave your message and contact information, we will feedback you as soon as possible.
UPRtek Marketing Department
Press Contacts：Phoebe Sung
- Related Products
The plant growth's success formula - PPFD (photosynthetic photon flux density) What is PPFD? It means how many photons hit a defined area in one second. PPFD is the unit of measure, defined by μmol/m2/s or micro-moles of photons falling on a square meter per second. Plant has various species and different categories which have different PPFD requirements.Normally, Photosynthetically available Radiation (PAR) wavelength is 400nm - 700nm. The light intensity has valuable effects on the plant due to the different wavelengths.
- About Us
- Industry Category
- Measurement Case Study
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has coorected color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is the common used artificial light in our life?
- Incandescent lamps use what to make light?
- Fluorescent lamps use what to make light?
- LED lamps use what to make light?
- What is the advantages and disadvantages of artificial light and where is the market?
- Where does light come from?
- How does an Incandescent bulb make light?
- How a Fluorescent Light makes Light？
- How does an LED make light?
- What is color?
- What is CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- Contact Us
UPRtek UPRtek’s PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter Wins 2018 Red Dot Award Introduction
United Power Research Technology Corp. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Optoelectronics Industry. UPRtek has been offering our customers high quality Spectrometer, Color Meter, Spectral PAR Meter, Spectral Color Meter, Spectrum, LED Meter, Spectradiometer, LED Measurement, LED light testing since 2010. With both advanced technology and 8 years experience, UPRtek always make sure to meet each customer's demand.