UPRtek Handheld Spectrometer with Industrial Application DM Helps You Quickly Understand Product Orientation
As a leading brand of handheld spectrometer, UPRtek is not only a manufacturer but also supplier. So we not only focus on product development, sophisticated measurement technology, but also hope to provide consumers with the best product experience. Everything we do is hoping to help users simplify the use of complex situations.Read More
UPRtek's MK350N PLUS Handheld Spectrometer Wins 2017 Red Dot Award: Industrial Design, the Red Dot: Winner
UPRtek’s MK350N PLUS handheld spectrometer won over the jury with the character of “subverting the traditional design of testing instruments”, “multi-measuring applications”, “user-centered design. UPRtek stand out from 5,500 works in 54 countries and get the honor of the Red Dot Award: Industrial Design, the Red Dot: Winner. MK350N PLUS handheld spectrometer will be presented in the Red Dot Design Museum (Essen Germany) for one year. And the 3 advantages of MK350N PLUS are also in line with RED DOT review of the three audit standards: product design, communication design and design concept.Read More
UPRtek, the pioneer handheld spectrometers supplier for lighting industrial, release a new version 188.8.131.52 for uSpectrum PC Software that includes a new option "Review file" for the current TRANSMIT mode, "Save temporary file" for LOG mode and "Multi records to one file" for VIEW mode. We hope this revised version can provide a more user-friendly interface and operating functions, so uSpectrum PC Software can be a powerful tool to assist users in analyzing data.Read More
UPRtek USA Distributor-Gamma Scientific Offers MK350S Advanced Handheld Spectrometer in North America
MK350S Advanced Spectrometer is tailor-made for the light source design and production experts by UPRtek. It is for improving product efficiency and quality. As the most advanced handheld spectrometer for illumination and color measurement, MK350S provides a powerful feature kit for lighting designer, manufacturer and engineer. Now Gamma Scientific, UPRtek USA distributor, launch MK350S Advanced Handheld Spectrometer in North America.Read More
We are proud to announce that UPRtek MK350N Plus was chosen as one of the top three finalists in the Tools and Tests in SSL Design Category for the LEDs Magazine Sapphire Awards. The winner will be announced at the Sapphire Awards Gala dinner, held during Strategies in Light and The LED Show on March 1, 2017 from 7:30PM - 11PM.Read More
United Power Research is not only a handheld spectrometer manufacturer but also a handheld spectrometer supplier. UPRtek is taking an in-depth research into optical and focusing on professional handheld spectrometer designs which are applying in commercial lighting, lighting design, plant and film and television industry ... and so on. Wish to bring a convenience and practical solution to UPRtek handheld spectrometer users.Read More
In this summer, UPRtek standard model MK350N PLUS handheld spectrometer will have a special sale along with 2017 Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition and the celebration of UPRtek WeChat opening. This special sale will be held from 15-May to 15-June to warm up the exhibition and will be stopped after the show.Read More
- About Us
- Industry Category
- Measurement Case Study
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
United Power Research Technology Corp. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Optoelectronics Industry. UPRtek has been offering our customers high quality Spectrometer, Color Meter, Spectral PAR Meter, Spectral Color Meter, Spectrum, LED Meter, Spectradiometer, LED Measurement, LED light testing since 2010. With both advanced technology and 8 years experience, UPRtek always make sure to meet each customer's demand.