Application for Calibration Service
Handheld spectrometer is a high-precision measurement device with sensitive, please use with care. To ensure the accuracy of measurements, UPRtek recommended users to have the unit calibrated once a year. Please follow the instruction for calibration service and submit your online requirement, thank you!
RMA No. will be provided after UPRtek receives the application. Users may use the RMA No. to check the calibration status.
2. Time Table Chart
*RMA No. will be provided after UPRtek receives the application. Users may use the RMA No. to check the calibration status.
RMA No., Ex：R-1608001
Remark 1 : Working days exclude weekends and holidays.
Remark 2 : UPRtek will provide the quotation in 2 ~ 3 working days after receiving customers' application. Upon receipt of the quotation, users need to confirm the quotation within 2 working days, the application and quotation is no longer valid. UPRtek will cancel this Calibration service. UPRtek will start the calibration service after receiving the confirmation and payment for calibration fee from users. Calibration service will take 5 ~ 7 working days.
3. Standard Work Flow Chart
4. Tracking Progress Inquiry
Please enter your RMA No. (R-XXXXXXX) and email address. Then, Submit your inquiry letter. UPRtek will reply it within 3 days.
RMA No., Example : R-1608001
- About Us
- Case Study
Product - Handheld Spectrometer
- Is there any international certification for UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- Product - uSpectrum SW
Product - Wing WiFi Card
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- After using uSpectrum APPs and save the data, where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device?
Product - Measuring Light
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has coorected color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Could UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the UV or IR Spectrum?
- Could UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- What is dark calibration? Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer?
- Knowledge - Artificial Light
- Knowledge - Light
- Knowledge - Color
- Knowledge - Tech Notes
- Product - Handheld Spectrometer
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Software | Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
Based in Taiwan, UPRtek is one of the prime spectrometer manufacturers since 2010.
Award winning, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, along with handheld spectrometer and smart controller, UPRtek has also developed products that are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.