Factory Management, Factory Facilities
UPRtek was founded in 2010; the factory is located in Guangyuan Science Park, Zhunan Township, Miaoli County. The total area of UPRtek factory is approximately 23,600 square meters. Base on the UPRtek Taiwan factory, its own products handheld spectrometers are research and develop in-house, one-step manufacturing and production in the factory and provide service marketing the handheld spectrometer world widely. UPRtek factory provide the most complete and professional one-stop production, taking into account the production efficiency and quality assurance.
Own Production EquipmentUPRtek owns SMT, TEST and Packing production equipments, whether in the product design stage, or transfer the techniques of complete development product into the factory, even before the mass production, the design team and manufacturing team can communicate immediately. No need to depend on outsource is more efficient in making improvements for product and making final decisions. This is one of the important factors in which UPRtek can launch new products every year.
Production Tracking Management SystemAll production processes use MES and ERP production systems, from material incoming, production to shipping, and all production operations are controlled through the entire system. The production schedules and quality management are controlled with efficiency.
● Own Brand ProductsHandheld spectrometer MK350 series for commercial lighting applications, CV600 series light meter for cinematic and photographic lighting, MK350S series products for architecture lighting design and research, PG100N series products for plant grow lighting and research, MF250N series products for Flicker inspection and prevention, MK550T and MD100N luminance meter series products for monitor and display screen detection, uSpectrum light color analysis and uFlicker Flicker detection PC software, and automatic fast screening analyzer MD700N drug detection equipment and other products.
Factory CertificationFactory certification includes ISO9001 quality management system, and applying ISO14001 environmental management system and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM hazardous materials process management system.
UPRtek Factory InformationAddress：No.38, Keyi St., Zhunan Township, Miaoli County 35059, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- About Us
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Inspection and Analysis Software | Handheld Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
UPRtek, since 2010, is one of the prime handheld spectrometer manufacturers and their products are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Our handheld spectrometer is lightweight and intuitively designed, users can operate the spectrometer without computers; measurement data can be displayed and viewed immediately on the spectrometer.
Handheld spectrometer's factory certification includes ISO9001 quality management system, and applying ISO14001 environmental management system and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM hazardous materials process management system. IES Progress Report and Red Dot award winning design, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, UPRtek's handheld spectrometer total solutions are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.