Legal Terms and Conditions
United Power Research Technology Corp. respects the privacy rights and interests of each customer. United Power Research Technology Corp. will observe the principles when processing your personal information fairly and lawfully. We take the protection of personal data very seriously. We want you to know when we are storing your data, what data we are storing and how we are using it.
Personal Information You Provide to Us through Our Site & Mobile App.
We may collect and store personal information that you choose to voluntarily provide to us when you provide it through the Site & Mobile App. The types of personal information may include:
• Company name, contact name, job title, company website, country, business type, email, telephone number, fax number, address
• Other personal information you may include in content you submit on the Site & Mobile App.
We use Track ID (cookies) to collect and store information when you visit our website; the information is saved at Amazon Web Services (AWS) and used to identify your browser or device.
Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain any viruses. Cookies help make our website more user-friendly, efficient, and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Using cookies enables us to provide you with certain features and provides us with information regarding website visits.
Web analysis with Google Analytics
Your Information Collected from Other Technologies
Besides Cookies, we use other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services by collecting the information below:
[site visitor] visited website (URL)
[site visitor] IP Address
[site visitor] Internet Connection Device Brand, Model and OS
[site visitor] Internet Connection Device Browser, Resolution, Color
[site visitor] GeoIP
[site visitor] ISP
How We Use Your Personal Information
United Power Research Technology Corp. will supply information on our products or any other professional information based on inquiries received. Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data or browse history are not passed on to third parties outside the scope. Part of the data is collected to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Other data can be used to analyze how visitors use the site.
Information, Blocking, Deletion
As permitted by law, you have the right to be provided at any time with information free of charge about any of your personal data that is stored as well as its origin, the recipient and the purpose for which it has been processed. You also have the right to have this data corrected, blocked or deleted. You can contact us (email@example.com) at any time using the address given in our legal notice if you have further questions on the topic of personal data.
All the collected information is saved for 24 months on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and regularly deleted every month.
The Protection of Your Personal Data
Your personal data is stored on Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS Announces CISPE Membership and Compliance with First-Ever Code of Conduct for Data Protection in the Cloud.
We use standard security technology SSL or HTTPS standard technology for keeping an internet connection secure and safeguarding any sensitive data that is being sent between two systems, preventing criminals from reading and modifying any information transferred, including potential personal details.
If you have any questions about how we protect your personal information, please contact us:
- Company Name: United Power Research Technology Corp.
- Contact Person: Hedy Lee
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +886-37-580885 ext. 8103
- About Us
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Inspection and Analysis Software | Handheld Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
UPRtek, since 2010, is one of the prime handheld spectrometer manufacturers and their products are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Our handheld spectrometer is lightweight and intuitively designed, users can operate the spectrometer without computers; measurement data can be displayed and viewed immediately on the spectrometer.
Handheld spectrometer's factory certification includes ISO9001 quality management system, and applying ISO14001 environmental management system and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM hazardous materials process management system. IES Progress Report and Red Dot award winning design, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, UPRtek's handheld spectrometer total solutions are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.