Quality Management, Quality Certificate
UPRtek has two independent quality management departments, through the quality management system, the products are tracked and managed from the first time of material incoming. In the manufacturing process, the MES system is used to control the yield and ensure the output. Abnormal products are also continuously improved and prevented. For intermediate goods and finished products under manufacturing, quality inspections are also set up for them at various stages. The results of the implementation of products and quality service are continuously followed and improved, so that the competitiveness of enterprises and productivity are enhanced. The most important thing is to meet the needs of customers.
MES Quality Management SystemUPRtek manages its quality through the MES system. No matter production yield, test record or repair status, all relative manufacturing process can be seen in the quality management system. The establishment of the MES quality management system provides correct, immediate, and traceable information so that UPRtek can make the most favorable decisions for production and quality control instantly.
Abnormal Analysis and ImprovementFor the abnormal cases, quality control department is not only filing them but also tracks the improvement measures and results regularly. Through the PDCA circular quality management cycle proposed by American scholar Edwards Deming, we plan-do-check and with actions to ensure the goals are achieved and the continuous improvement in quality. Even there is no perfect human and things in the world, UPRtek still strive as much as possible to get the best result.
Reliability TestUPRtek attaches great importance to the product's quality requirements. Therefore, not only manufacturing department has test equipment, the quality assurance department is also implements a series of tests for reliability in response to the needs of production and own R&D products. Instruments, such as temperature and humidity testing, vibration testing, and drop testing, etc., UPRtek expects to ensure the consistency of production quality, meet international standards and the needs of users before product shipments.
Product Warranty and After ServiceFor UPRtek handheld spectrometer, own research and development products, UPRtek is the first offers industrial’s most extended first three-year warranty and a free product calibration service. Users can apply and track the repair and calibration services online through internet as following site. UPRtek commit to continue to focus on product quality management and provide the best after service.
- About Us
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Inspection and Analysis Software | Handheld Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
UPRtek, since 2010, is one of the prime handheld spectrometer manufacturers and their products are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Our handheld spectrometer is lightweight and intuitively designed, users can operate the spectrometer without computers; measurement data can be displayed and viewed immediately on the spectrometer.
Handheld spectrometer's factory certification includes ISO9001 quality management system, and applying ISO14001 environmental management system and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM hazardous materials process management system. IES Progress Report and Red Dot award winning design, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, UPRtek's handheld spectrometer total solutions are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.