RD and Patent
RD Team, Invention Patent
UPRtek R&D team has optical, mechanical, and electrical integration capabilities, specializing in optical detection, light source control, and wireless control...etc. Among them, the advanced technology handheld spectrometers own products are the main R&D project. “All in One - One in All ”is the product R&D design concept. We focus on lightweight and intuitive design. Users can operate the spectrometer without computers; measurement data can be displayed and viewed immediately on the spectrometer. Beside, users can also use the spectrometer with smart devices for wireless control measurement. In addition, the SD card storage function allows users to freely use the measurement data, especially the use of uSpectrum computer software for big data measurement analysis.
Team WorkUPRtek R&D team includes five departments such as hardware, software, firmware, mechanical and visual design. UPRtek own-branded products started from optical, mechanical, and electrical integration, product appearance design until finished production packaging are all made by UPRtek RD teamwork.
R&D InvestmentUPRtek is putting annual investment in R&D promised to provide a flexible spectrometer for users according to different occasions, different purpose of use and different situations to achieve the best efficiency of work.
Average age of the R&D TeamThe average age of employees in UPRtek is 35 years old, and the R&D team is able to introduce innovative handheld spectrometer products every year. One of the main reasons is that the team is composed of young, active, courageous and creative.
Education of the R&D TeamIn UPRtek R&D team, the percentage of master degree is 57% which is more than half of the company, and 33% of bachelor degree have also reached 1/3 of UPRtek. The excellent quality and rich experience of the team can react immediately in the changing market and launching the product that meet market needs at the right time.
- About Us
- Industry Category
- Measurement Case Study
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has coorected color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
Spectrometer Software | Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
Based in Taiwan, UPRtek is one of the prime spectrometer manufacturers since 2010.
Award winning, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, along with handheld spectrometer and smart controller, UPRtek has also developed products that are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.