LCD / OLED / microLED Display Test and measurement, Spectroradiometer, Color Measurement
The Desktop-MD100N color and brightness inspection is considered as the Master in Display Test Systems and is an expert in capturing the high performance of contrast and color in display. It utilizes the advanced Optical spectral know-how and electronic signal processing technology replacing the Colormeter which has measurement inaccuracy problems. Also, MD100N spectroradiometer provides multi PC analysis softwares (uSpectrum/uFlicker) so users can customize the measuring list and analyze the big data simultaneously which simplifies workflow and speeds up work time.
LCD / OLED / microLED Display Test and measurement -MD100N measures the brightness and chroma value of the panel light easily and accurately that complies with the new display requirement. Key parameters include Luminance, CIE xy, Yxy, u’/v’, GAMMA correction and White Balance Adjustment with adequate speed and high precision. It's precisely suitable for the display measurement of LCD, LED BLU, OLED, MiniLED, microLED that applies to smart phone, TV, Microdisplay, AR/VR ( Augmented Reality/ Virtual Reality) and even recommended wearable devices. Moreover, it can also be used in the panel production line.
UPRtek depends on our knowledgeable grating sensing and utilizes optimized measuring capabilities in display to provide the best color brightness measuring solution . It's precisely the MD100N Desktop Spectroradiometer that realizes the demands and makes display industry interesting.
￭What are the troblems form LCD (LED backlight) & OLED?In the picture below,we can easily noticed that the radiation curve of these displays’ backlight are different. The main reason is each display has its own panel characteristic. Even a manufacturer produces the same batch of displays, it still has 5~10 nm offset at the peak wavelength which human eye cannot notice easily and it can lead to measurement error !
￭Can panel characteristic errors cause chroma error?Ans:Yes
￭What are the problems caused by differences in instrument capabilities?Traditional Colormeter optical design uses RGB color filter sensor which simulates colors red, green and blue and estimates the color value which is close to spectral sensitivities of the human eye. However, the following disadvantages remain:
￭What differences can you notice from the pictures below?Due to the panel characteristics as described above, they will cause certain inevitable differences on displays, plus the limited capabilities of measuring instrument and inaccuracy from the measurement results, we obtained a non-incidental result from the picture below:
￭High accurate measurement performanceMake sure that the spectral sensitivities of x (λ) / y (λ) / z (λ) are comparable to the CIE1931 color matching function. Easily enhance the chroma accuracy and provide measurements result which closer to the human visual
￭MD100N is the best assistant for improving display technology and display qualityThe advanced spectral technology provides customers with better chroma accuracy and chroma reproducibility. It also fully supports the GAMMA correction task from high to low luminance range precisely for most display products. MD100N Desktop Spectroradiometer helps customers achieve success and deliver the most realistic visual experience of new display.
￭Providing wide-range sensor options for various needsOffer different options of receptor sizes to users. It fulfills the measuring requirement of next generation of display: OLED display on the consumer electronic products, display on AR/VR products, and even wearable devices.
￭Key measuring paremeter:
￭Available options:(1) Interface: USB / RS232
- Files Download
Product introduction on operation, Q&A and warranty services
Measuring modes, capabilities and system introduction
Spectroradiometer features and application Introduction
Download Software & Firmware
- Supported Products
UPRtek design and produce handheld spectrometer not only provides an easier measurement method, but also abundant spectral information which is widely used in optics field. The handheld spectrometer is not only integrating with smart device, but it’s plentiful measurement data is also helping professional users to have advanced study and research via uSpectrum PC software.
Flicker, the invisible killer of all lights, being implicated in triggering a host of health related issues such as epilepsy attacks, migraines, fatigue, reduced visual task performance, distraction and visual impairment. When uFlicker and work with UPRtek handheld spectrometer, you can choose parameters according to your usage habits. Powerful analysis function and customized operation mode can let you get more details and information of light measurement to complete your light measurement and analysis job easily.
- Applicable Industry
Screen Color Measurement, Display Production Quality Control, Monitor Brightness Requirements
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when someone talks about display? Is there any relative between UPRtek and display technology? The rapid technology development powering the display on your TV screens and even your mobile phone displays. You must be surprised when every time a display manufacturer announces the newest innovative display technologies. More colors, more pixels, bigger and thinner, even curved or folding screens…, all you needed is the driving force behind the display technology - MK550T handheld spectroradiometer.
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
Desktop Spectroradiometer| Spectrometer Inspection and Analysis Software | Handheld Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
UPRtek, since 2010, is one of the prime Desktop Spectroradiometer manufacturers and their products are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Our handheld spectrometer is lightweight and intuitively designed, users can operate the spectrometer without computers; measurement data can be displayed and viewed immediately on the spectrometer.
Handheld spectrometer's factory certification includes ISO9001 quality management system, and applying ISO14001 environmental management system and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM hazardous materials process management system. IES Progress Report and Red Dot award winning design, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, UPRtek's handheld spectrometer total solutions are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 10 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.