LCD / OLED / microLED Display Test and measurement, Spectroradiometer, Color Measurement
MK550T Handheld Spectroradiometer combines the advanced Optical spectral know-how and electronic signal processing technology to make the whole measuring system becomes faster and more accurate than common expensive instruments, and it is used in production line of display modules for global smart phone like what other Colormeters do. Excellent accuracy proformance from high brightness to low brightness helps to guard better color performance and image quality for display. It is perfect for OLED display to meet the inspection and adjustment requirement of GAMMA Correction.
MK550T spectroradiometer is lightweight, portable, with 3.5 UI colored touchscreen and stand-alone which means it can be operated without computer connection. At the same time, MK550T luminance meter is suitable for various display measurements of LCD, LED, BLU, OLED, MiniLED, microLED that are applied to smart phone, TV, Microdisplay, AR/VR ( Augmented Reality/ Virtual Reality) products and even recommended wearable devices.
UPRtek depends on our knowledgeable grating sensing and utilizes optimized measuring capabilities in display to provide the best color brightness measuring solution . It's precisely the MK550T Spectroradiometer that realizes the demands and makes display industry interesting.
￭What are the troblems form LCD (LED backlight) & OLED?In the picture below,we can easily noticed that the radiation curve of these displays’ backlight are different. The main reason is each display has its own panel characteristic. Even a manufacturer produces the same batch of displays, it still has 5~10 nm offset at the peak wavelength which human eye cannot notice easily and it can lead to measurement error !
￭Can panel characteristic errors cause chroma error?Ans:Yes
￭What are the problems caused by differences in instrument capabilities?Traditional Colormeter optical design uses RGB color filter sensor which simulates colors red, green and blue and estimates the color value which is close to spectral sensitivities of the human eye. However, the following disadvantages remain:
￭What differences can you notice from the pictures below?Due to the panel characteristics as described above, they will cause certain inevitable differences on displays, plus the limited capabilities of measuring instrument and inaccuracy from the measurement results, we obtained a non-incidental result from the picture below:
￭High accurate measurement performanceMake sure that the spectral sensitivities of x (λ) / y (λ) / z (λ) are comparable to the CIE1931 color matching function. Easily enhance the chroma accuracy and provide measurements result which closer to the human visual function.
￭MK550T is the best assistant for improving display technology and display qualityThe advanced spectral technology provides customers with better chroma accuracy and chroma reproducibility. It also fully supports the GAMMA correction task from high to low luminance range precisely for most display products. MK550 Spectroradiometer helps customers achieve success and deliver the most realistic visual experience of new display.
￭Providing wide-range sensor options for various needsOffer different options of receptor sizes to users. It fulfills the measuring requirement of next generation of display: OLED display on the consumer electronic products, display on AR/VR products and even wearable devices.
￭One-stop DesignConnectiion to an additioanl heavy data analyzer or external sensor is unnecessary and inconvenient. MK550T is the innovative measuring solution that integrates multiple equipments into a portable device perfectly. What you see is waht you get. The real-time measurement data can be obtained rapidly under a standalone operation.
￭Key measuring paremeters:
- Files Download
Product introduction on operation, Q&A and warranty services
Measuring modes, capabilities and system introduction
Spectroradiometer features and application Introduction
- Supported Products
UPRtek design and produce handheld spectrometer not only provides an easier measurement method, but also abundant spectral information which is widely used in optics field. The handheld spectrometer is not only integrating with smart device, but it’s plentiful measurement data is also helping professional users to have advanced study and research via uSpectrum PC software.
Flicker, the invisible killer of all lights, being implicated in triggering a host of health related issues such as epilepsy attacks, migraines, fatigue, reduced visual task performance, distraction and visual impairment. When uFlicker and work with UPRtek handheld spectrometer, you can choose parameters according to your usage habits. Powerful analysis function and customized operation mode can let you get more details and information of light measurement to complete your light measurement and analysis job easily.
- Applicable Industry
Screen Color Measurement, Display Production Quality Control, Monitor Brightness Requirements
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when someone talks about display? Is there any relative between UPRtek and display technology? The rapid technology development powering the display on your TV screens and even your mobile phone displays. You must be surprised when every time a display manufacturer announces the newest innovative display technologies. More colors, more pixels, bigger and thinner, even curved or folding screens…, all you needed is the driving force behind the display technology - MK550T handheld spectroradiometer.
- About Us
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
Handheld Spectroradiometer | Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
Based in Taiwan, UPRtek is one of the prime Handheld Spectroradiometer | spectrometer manufacturers since 2010.
Award winning, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meet IECQ standards, along with handheld spectrometer and smart controller, UPRtek has also developed products that are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.