LED Test & Measurement-Handheld Spectrometer
Commercial Lighting Measurement, CCT, LUX Meter
MK350N Spectrometer is the first portable LED Meter which can be used without a computer for evaluation of artificial light sources, such as LED, OLED and others. In addition, it can easily measure CCT, CRI, CIE1931/1976 and spectrum distribution and others. It is a Spectrum Analyzer and LED Meter for LED manufacture.
- Files Download
Measuring modes, capabilities and system introduction
MK350 Series Spectrometer basic features introduction
MK350 Series Spectrometer basic optical know-how and case study
Product introduction on operation, Q&A and warranty services
Product introduction on operation, Q&A and warranty services
Fixed: Fixed bugs
New F&V Z180 / Z96 UltraColor LED Video Lights
Handheld Spectrometer MK350N + Wing Application : Cinema Industry
How to test LED grow light spectrum by 2013 handheld spectrometer
UPRtek MK350N Basic Spectrometer
【UPRtek Unbox】uSpectrum APP – Main Screen and Tool Introduction_EN
【UPRtek Unbox】Wing File Setup – Naming/Search/Delete_EN
【UPRtek Unbox】Wing WiFi Card Connection_EN
【UPRtek Unbox】Tripod Bracket_EN
【UPRtek Unbox】Strap Installation_EN
- Supported Products
UPRtek offers Wing Wi-Fi wireless remote control card to work with handheld spectrometer to break through environmental constraints and allow you to measure and share data any time and any where. In addition, the Wing Wi-Fi wireless remote control card work with 8G micro SD memory card allows your handheld spectrometer to use the Google Play and iOS spectrum APP developed by UPRtek for free.
UPRtek design and produce handheld spectrometer not only provides an easier measurement method, but also abundant spectral information which is widely used in optics field. The handheld spectrometer is not only integrating with smart device, but it’s plentiful measurement data is also helping professional users to have advanced study and research via uSpectrum PC software.
UPRtek has extensive experience in mobile APP design and development. Designe the uSpectrum APP for UPRtek handheld spectrometer series. It provides App Store and Google Play the most popular platform in market. Not only stand-alone measurement, you can also used with mobile devices according to the different environment .
- Applicable Industry
Did you, like me, ever thought of "how did light come from?" When you start learning about how to produce light, you may find that light is not only contains electrons, energies, photons, and many mathematic computation. Producing light also involving colors, color temperature, illumination and spectrum ... and so on, this looks like simple but actually complex knowledge, as a teacher or either a student, you must try UPRtek well-designed hand-held spectrometer , Its design concept focuses on lightweight and easy to carry and easy to use interface. Therefore, UPRtek handheld spectrometer is being used at Universities and Colleges as an indispensible teaching tool, for understanding Light, Color and Physics.
Light is essential to human life. Since the electronic technology is getting matured each day, people are using light for not only illumination but also applying it to medical, agriculture and store display...and so on. People now are having awareness about "light" which can be harmful and beneficial to vision as well as our health. Now you can use UPRtek Handheld Spectrometer to help you understand and analyze the characteristics of light, prevent damage from light more effectively and guard your health.
In the old days, lighting intensity was often ignored, especially in offices and retail shops. People only started to care about the application of illumination to life after the lighting design industrial boom. For example, when do you usually replace your bulb at home or in the office? Most people replied when the bulb started to flash and made people uncomfortable. Therefore, As a lighting designer, you can use the UPRtek handheld spectrometer to help your customers understand light is not only driving out the darkness, light application is variety. Let UPRtek handheld spectrometer help you to expand more business opportunities.
What is the most concerned about being an LED manufacturer? Most likely, what consumers concerned about the most before purchase is also what manufacturers are most interested to know. Most consumers are tends to find a balance between price and quality before purchase, LED manufacturers are also faced with the same problem. The birth of the UPRtek handheld spectrometer has solved the problem for LED manufacturers. Before understanding how LED manufacturing is associated with UPRtek handheld spectrometers, let's briefly introduce the following three types of LED manufacturers.
LEDs are cooler, energy efficient, last longer, shockproof, and are non toxic, and that's why LEDs are a billion dollar industry and growing. However, LEDs are based on semiconductors, which means that because the nature of the semiconductor materials, the light quality is like making a soufflé, your never quite how it's going to turn out. UPRtek provides you the best solution of handheld spectrometers to help you control the consistency of LEDs while trading LED.
With regard to natural light, we usually think of sunlight, moonlight and even stars. Natural light is a type of lighting. It allows us to see things in the dark. I believe you will not deny that in fact, “light” is more than to describe it in terms of “light”! However, from the past, humans have also used candles, oil lamps, and light bulb these artificial lighting equipment, so we can see the needs of lighting are no longer limited by natural light. Nowadays, artificial lighting is walking on the road of LED. The LED can be designed as a candle or oil lamp and light bulb. On the other hand, the research results of LED energy saving are still continuing. Imaging, LED might be same like the natural light, no longer needs electricity to light it up! ? No Matter how the design and research of LEDs will being, one of the goals of the UPRtek handheld spectrometer is to assist these lighting designers and LED professionals to explore new discoveries that have never been seen before!
Have you noticed that when you pass through the window of the department store, your eyes will always look at the model's body involuntarily(LUX Image Distribution); when you pass through the supermarket fruit display area, you will always stop and reach out to the colorful and bright fruits(CRI); even when you go through the same kind of store, you will always step into a spacious and bright store instead of the narrow dim one(LUX)? All this is the result of the elaborate design of the lighting designer. But because the type and quality of the lamps will directly affect the lighting display effect, how should the lighting designer control all the light source changes from design, lamp selection, layout and even case feedback? UPRtek's handheld spectrometer is definitely a good partner for your mission!
Do you feel excited or joyful when seeing red? Perhaps you also agree that human psychology affected by different colors. The various colors in our life come from the light, so, did you ever wonder if animals and plants on Earth also influenced by the artificial light sources?The following article will mention a little bit of the “color temperature” which is common used for light colors, and let us dive into the deep blue sea to see one of Japan’s coral feeding specialists, Eiji Myorin, uses UPRtek portable spectrometer for coral growing light design and comparison.
- About Us
- Industry Category
- Measurement Case Study
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
LED Test & Measurement-Handheld Spectrometer | Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
Based in Taiwan, UPRtek is one of the prime LED Test & Measurement-Handheld Spectrometer | spectrometer manufacturers since 2010.
Award winning, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meet IECQ standards, along with handheld spectrometer and smart controller, UPRtek has also developed products that are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.