SPECTRAL PAR METER
PPFD, PFD, Plant Factory,Quantum PAR meter
PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter is focused on achieving the demands of agricultural field. It shows its own advantages of measuring functions ,such as spectrum, PPFD and PFD so that users can utilize these parameters in the plant factories. Meanwhile, PG100N Spectral PAR Meter offers the analysis report for users to understand the ambient light requirement of plant growth, timely adjust the artificial light source to make sure the efficiency of the agricultural production, safty, achieve a scientific, intelligent agricultural environment.
What is PPFD?It means how many photons hit a defined area in one second. PPFD is the unit of measure, defined by μmol/m2/s or micro-moles of photons falling on a square meter per second. Plant has various species and different categories which have different PPFD requirements.
The Sensor head conforms with the JIS AA Class and DIN B Class Illumination requirements. Overall, the measuring process has a high speed, accuracy and stability.It is recommended for the horticultural Factory , Green house and City farmers.
Multiple measuring choices and unlimited space and distance.Real time detection and gathering the data which improve the measuring efficiency and flexibility.。
Free downloadable APP- Android, iOS and PC uSpectrum Software.Make your measurement process easy and start using the device hassle-free.
- Files Download
Measuring modes, capabilities and system introduction
Brand story, spectrometer application, lighting solution provider and correspondence software
Understanding how the proportion of light source affects plant growth and case study
MK350 Series Spectrometer basic features introduction
MK350 Series Spectrometer basic optical know-how and case study
Product introduction on operation, Q&A and warranty services
Product introduction on operation, Q&A and warranty services
Explanation of commonly used measurement in plant growth LED
Spectrometer features and application introduction
Fixed: Report output in Excel
After downloading the file, please enter your password. If you encounter any problems, please contact UPRtek sales representative: Hedy_lee@uprtek.com
UPRtek PG100N SPECTRAL PAR METER (Eng Sub)
【UPRtek Unbox】uSpectrum APP – Main Screen and Tool Introduction_EN
【UPRtek Unbox】Wing File Setup – Naming/Search/Delete_EN
【UPRtek Unbox】Wing WiFi Card Connection_EN
【UPRtek Unbox】Tripod Bracket_EN
【UPRtek Unbox】Strap Installation_EN
- Supported Products
UPRtek offers Wing Wi-Fi wireless remote control card to work with handheld spectrometer to break through environmental constraints and allow you to measure and share data any time and any where. In addition, the Wing Wi-Fi wireless remote control card work with 8G micro SD memory card allows your handheld spectrometer to use the Google Play and iOS spectrum APP developed by UPRtek for free.
UPRtek design and produce handheld spectrometer not only provides an easier measurement method, but also abundant spectral information which is widely used in optics field. The handheld spectrometer is not only integrating with smart device, but it’s plentiful measurement data is also helping professional users to have advanced study and research via uSpectrum PC software.
UPRtek has extensive experience in mobile APP design and development. Designe the uSpectrum APP for UPRtek handheld spectrometer series. It provides App Store and Google Play the most popular platform in market. Not only stand-alone measurement, you can also used with mobile devices according to the different environment .
- Applicable Industry
Photophysical Research and Teaching, LED Light Color Research, Spectral Measurement Teaching Aids
Did you, like me, ever thought of "how did light come from?" When you start learning about how to produce light, you may find that light is not only contains electrons, energies, photons, and many mathematic computation. Producing light also involving colors, color temperature, illumination and spectrum ... and so on, this looks like simple but actually complex knowledge, as a teacher or either a student, you must try UPRtek well-designed hand-held spectrometer , Its design concept focuses on lightweight and easy to carry and easy to use interface. Therefore, UPRtek handheld spectrometer is being used at Universities and Colleges as an indispensible teaching tool, for understanding Light, Color and Physics.
Plant Growth Light Measurement, Plant Factory Measurement Tool, Plant Growth Monitoring
Indoor Agriculture has been increasingly gaining interest as a means for plant assisted growth using artificial light. This has ramifications for supplemental food production during winter months, especially in regions with short days and reduced sunlight. This technology also has the commercial potential for ornamental plants as well and even perhaps for growing plants 24 hours / day. UPRtek PAR Meter is designed especially for plant growth application, it is using PAR (photo synthetically active radiation) that plants assisted growth with artificial light, and provides PPFD (Photosynthetic Photo Flux Density) measurement unit to help us to discover the research for plants grow and build up the plant growth system.
- About Us
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
SPECTRAL PAR METER| Spectrometer Inspection and Analysis Software | Handheld Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
UPRtek, since 2010, is one of the prime SPECTRAL PAR METER manufacturers and their products are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Our handheld spectrometer is lightweight and intuitively designed, users can operate the spectrometer without computers; measurement data can be displayed and viewed immediately on the spectrometer.
Handheld spectrometer's factory certification includes ISO9001 quality management system, and applying ISO14001 environmental management system and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM hazardous materials process management system. IES Progress Report and Red Dot award winning design, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, UPRtek's handheld spectrometer total solutions are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 8 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.