SPECTRAL PAR METER
PPFD, PFD, Plant Factory,Quantum PAR meter
PG200N is a Handheld Spectra PAR Meter that conforms with the requirements of JIS AA and DIN B illuminance class.The main purpose of creating PG200 is to push the limits ofthe traditional quantum meter / plant detectors which only offer PPFD ( Photosynthesis Photon Flux Density), PFD(Photon Flux Density), Lux and basic lighting parameters. This time, PG200N PAR Meter is embedded with a G-sensor to help users adjust the measuring position dynamically. The sensor head is upgraded to the waterproof and dustproof level-IP66 to ensure that the precision of data is not affected by humidity. In addition, through the built-in PAR reference spectrum, users can instantly confirm the absorption of light by plants and provide proper light source. PG200N is the most intelligent and innovative meter to be utilized in LED plant factory equipment vendors, integrators, plant lighting designers and R&D institution.
Exclusive Spectrum PAR Meter with Axial Displacement Function, G Sensor
Users understand the angle of the PG200N by using G-sensor and adjust it to get the most appropriate horizontal position. It is recommended for indoor and outdoor plant measurement.
Application 1: Plant Factory site inspection. It is similar to horizontal “position sensor”function.
Application 2: Sensor head can be used with a selfie stick and camera tripod. Users can easily measure far reaching ranges and adjust the measurement point horizontally.
The First Handheld Spectral PAR Meter with Durable and Waterproof Sensor Head
PG200N sensor head is IP66 level with waterproof and dustproof functions which are suitable for field and humid environment measurements. It has a build-in logging mode which allow users to monitor, collect and record data for a long time. Moreover, PG200N can be connected with uSpectrum PC software for advanced analysis that enables the creation of an exclusive plant light formula database to make plant production more stable and more efficient. It is recommended for plant factories and greenhouses.
Plant Growth reference spectrum comparison
Plants utilize different photosynthetic pigments ( cholorophyll a, cholorophyll b, β-carotene and photosensitin) for the occurrence of photosynthesis in different wavelengths of light. PG200N Spectral PAR Meter is a professional plant light detector embeded with PAR reference spectrum for users to check whether the current plant growth light spectrum configuration meets the plant light absorption requirements. And if not, users can adjust their light source to meet the plants' basic light requirement instantly. It helps plants grow healthily. The following are the photosynthetic pigments:
(1) Cholorophyll a- Main absorption peaks are 418nm and 660nm. In photosynthesis, cholorophyll a mainly performs photoreation which is also called the main pigment. It widely exists in higher plants.
(2) Cholorophyll b- Main absorption peaks are 454nm and 643nm. It is an photosynthesis accessory pigments. It also widely exists in higher plants.
(3) β-carotene –Main absorption range is blue violet (400 nm -500 nm). It is the same as the chlorophyll b, which is a photosynthesis accessory pigment. It transmits the absorbed light energy to chlorophyll a for photosynthesis. It is widely available in green and yellow fruits and vegetables, such as carrots, mangoes, papayas, sweet potatoes, citrus and others..
(4) Phytochrome –It is a protein pigment in plants and is divided into 2 types which are active form-Pr (Phytochrome red with 673nm absorption peak) and inactive form-Pfr (Phytochrome far red with 732 nm absorption peark)。The phytochrome mainly absorbs red light and far red light through the light signal to regulate plant growth and development. 【1】
【1】 Whitelam G C, Devlin P F. Light signaling in arabidopsis plant[J]. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, 1998, 36(2): 125－133.
Customizing PPFD (Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density) & PFD (Photon Flux Density) Range of Plant
Measurement wavelength can expand from 350 nm to 800 nm (UVA-FR). Users depend on their needs to identify the PFD wavelength.
Optical receiver complies with the CIE illuminance Cosine Correction Regulation
Cosine receiving surface is optimized, users can measure light from different angles properly and get accurate values.
LED Grow Lights-Multi Measuring Options
According to various scenario requirements, users can adopt the most suitable solutions for measuring which greatly improves measurement flexibility and practicality
(1) Standalone (Detachable sensor head)/ Sensor head can be measured on both sides
(2) Remote measurement-a. USB Type-C cable measurement, b. Bluetooth iOS/Android APP Controller
(3) uSpectrum PC Software- Users make advanced analysis comparison, store and export report more effectively.
- Files Download
Measuring modes, capabilities and system introduction
Product introduction on operation, Q&A and warranty services
Product introduction on operation, Q&A and warranty services
Spectrometer features and application introduction
Explanation of commonly used measurement in plant growth LED
After downloading the file, please enter your password. If you encounter any problems, please contact UPRtek sales representative: Hedy_lee@uprtek.com
Modify PSS (phytochrome photostationary state) parameter
- Supported Products
UPRtek design and produce handheld spectrometer not only provides an easier measurement method, but also abundant spectral information which is widely used in optics field. The handheld spectrometer is not only integrating with smart device, but it’s plentiful measurement data is also helping professional users to have advanced study and research via uSpectrum PC software.
UPRtek has extensive experience in mobile APP design and development. Designe the uSpectrum APP for UPRtek handheld spectrometer series. It provides App Store and Google Play the most popular platform in market. Not only stand-alone measurement, you can also used with mobile devices according to the different environment .
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
SPECTRAL PAR METER| Spectrometer Inspection and Analysis Software | Handheld Spectrometer Supplier - UPRtek
UPRtek, since 2010, is one of the prime SPECTRAL PAR METER manufacturers and their products are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Our handheld spectrometer is lightweight and intuitively designed, users can operate the spectrometer without computers; measurement data can be displayed and viewed immediately on the spectrometer.
Handheld spectrometer's factory certification includes ISO9001 quality management system, and applying ISO14001 environmental management system and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM hazardous materials process management system. IES Progress Report and Red Dot award winning design, conforms to ISO14001, JIS, DIN and meets IECQ standards, UPRtek's handheld spectrometer total solutions are applicable to various industries such as spectrometer software, wireless card, LED meter, LED light tester and wireless card.
UPRtek has been offering customers high quality spectrometer | LED light tester that are infused with a formula of practicality, mobility, green technology and intelligence. Both with advanced technology and 10 years of experience, UPRtek ensures each customer's demands are met.