CV600 - All purpose Professional Cinematic and Photographic Light meter. It is not only a Light meter, but also a Color meter, Cine meter and Exposure meter a quicker, more efficient measurements for cinematographer, videographer, video makers, and film producers to capture every life moment!
MK350 Series Sepectrometer is using NP100 li-ion rechargeable battery; the spec is 3.7V, 2500 mAh, 9.3Wh. You may buy it at camera parts suppliers, camera accessories stores or please contact our agent in your country. The battery is compatible with MK350 series products, CV600 Cinematic light spectrometer and PG100N PAR Meter. Please kindly contact us if you still have any questions about the battery.
Usage time will depends on battery life, please refer below list about the usage time after battery fully charged.
uSpectrum PC Software is a professional Spectrum analysis software, it allows you to process large data analysis and measure more than 50 lighting measurement units. Besides measuring, users may generate own BIN chart, customized lighting quality range for production line and print out a lighting report with company logos. uSpectrum PC software is a powerful tool for lighting industrial. Please refer below compatibility list for uSpectrum PC software. You can also find more information at relative product below.
uFlicker PC Software is a professional Flicker analysis software, it allows you to process large data analysis and measure almost 20 Flicker parameters , its flexible design with variety options is going to help you to fight flicker. Please refer below compatibility list for uFlicker PC software. You can also find more information at relative product below.
UPRtek was founded in 2010; the factory is located in Guangyuan Science Park, Zhunan Township, Miaoli County. The total area of UPRtek factory is approximately 23,600 square meters. Base on the UPRtek Taiwan factory, its own products handheld spectrometers are research and develop in-house, one-step manufacturing and production in the factory and provide service marketing the handheld spectrometer world widely. UPRtek factory provide the most complete and professional one-stop production, taking into account the production efficiency and quality assurance.
Cinema lighting, as most professionals will agree, is one of the most exacting yet subjective aspects of film/video in movies, TV and commercial advertising. Nothing comes easy with lighting - a video shoot for a simple living room scene may have 10 or more lights. These lights may be of different types (e.g. LED, incandescent) and from different brands, with different brightness levels and subtle differences in color. In such a high-pressure working environment, the lighting designer and gaffer are not only thinking how to present a scene with artistic effect, but also need to accord the test results from light meter, exposure meter and even the color temperature meter to test and adjust the light over and over again…UPRtek CV600, the All purpose Professional Cinematic and Photographic Light meter combines all functions with the latest spectral technology, let CV600 face this difficult challenge with you.
- About Us
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
UPRtek CV600 Service Introduction
United Power Research Technology Corp. is Taiwan CV600 supplier and manufacturer with more than 8 years experence. Since 2010, in the Optoelectronics Industry, UPRtek has been offering our customers high quality CV600 production service. With both advanced technology and 8 years experience, UPRtek always make sure to meet each customer's demand.