MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself. It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, Blue light Detector and Oscilloscope. The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently.
MK350N Premium is a Spectrum Analyzer, LED Meter and Flicker Meter for LED manufacture. Embedded with spectral technology and optimize the LUX measuring range. Overall, the measuring result becomes more accurate which can be your best reliable helper.
UPRtek Compact MK350D is the pocket-Sized spectrometer in the world and released in 2014. It is only 70g and easy to carry. Measurement light units are more than 27, such as CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976 u, v’, CIE1931 x, y, Spectrum diagram, Percent Flicker and others. Until now, MK350D is standalone, the lightest Bluetooth smart control Handheld Spectrometer and Flicker Meter.
Advanced MK350S the 1st handheld Spectrometer cross to muti-industrials. It had more than 40 light measurement units which are CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976, CIE1931,PPF, CQS, Duv, LambdaP, S/P ratio, TLCI, GAI... No matter for RD lighting designers, lighting manufactory and quality control, interior light designers, horticulture measurement, cinematographer and health prevention...and so on.MK350S is designed to meet the needs of all users.
MK350N Spectrometer is the first portable LED Meter which can be used without a computer for evaluation of artificial light sources, such as LED, OLED and others. In addition, it can easily measure CCT, CRI, CIE1931/1976 and spectrum distribution and others. It is a Spectrum Analyzer and LED Meter for LED manufacture.
MK350N PLUS is the LED meter for LED Manufacturer. It included more than 40 light measurement units such as CCT, CRI, CIE1931/1976, LUX, TLCI and others. Assist you to discover new business opportunities on innovation and green LED technology. It is a Spectrum Analyzer, LED Meter and Flicker Meter for LED manufacture.
UPRtek offers Wing Wi-Fi wireless remote control card to work with handheld spectrometer to break through environmental constraints and allow you to measure and share data any time and any where. In addition, the Wing Wi-Fi wireless remote control card work with 8G micro SD memory card allows your handheld spectrometer to use the Google Play and iOS spectrum APP developed by UPRtek for free.
UPRtek has extensive experience in mobile APP design and development. Designe the uSpectrum APP for UPRtek handheld spectrometer series. It provides App Store and Google Play the most popular platform in market. Not only stand-alone measurement, you can also used with mobile devices according to the different environment .
Flicker, the invisible killer of all lights, being implicated in triggering a host of health related issues such as epilepsy attacks, migraines, fatigue, reduced visual task performance, distraction and visual impairment. When uFlicker and work with UPRtek handheld spectrometer, you can choose parameters according to your usage habits. Powerful analysis function and customized operation mode can let you get more details and information of light measurement to complete your light measurement and analysis job easily.
UPRtek design and produce handheld spectrometer not only provides an easier measurement method, but also abundant spectral information which is widely used in optics field. The handheld spectrometer is not only integrating with smart device, but it’s plentiful measurement data is also helping professional users to have advanced study and research via uSpectrum PC software.
UPRtek Handheld Spectrometer - Product and Application Software FAQ. We organized the questions which most ask by our users. We hope you can find them useful by referring to the answers below. If you encounter any problems which is not listed below, please fill out the form and we will reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation.
First, go to google play or Apple store to download MK350D uSpectrum App and perform wireless measurements by following instructions. The steps are shown below:
All UPRtek produced handheld spectrometers provide users with free firmware update function. In order to provide customers with better experience, UPRtek fixes system bugs, adds and optimizes product functions regularly. You may accord the following steps to get the latest version firmware on your UPRtek spectrometer.
The UPRtek produced handheld spectrometer does not need to connect to a computer. After power on the instrument, users only need to process 3 simple steps and get the measurement data directly.1. Align the handheld spectrometer with the light source you want to measure. 2. Press the measurement button. 3. Read the data displayed on the handheld spectrometer screen.
The UPRtek handheld spectrometer is different from other brands in the design of the built-in memory. The UPRtek spectrometer has an SD card slot on the hardware so that users can read data through the computer in the following three ways. We wish to let users expand the measurement data without limit, and no longer worry about memory storage space not enough and spending a lot of time to delete the data.
MF250N Flicker Meter is using 4pcs AA batteries, the usage times of device will depend on the type of battery you choose.
Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
Dark Calibration is an optional operation in all of the UPRtek handheld spectrometer devices. The devices will always ask if you want to perform a Dark Calibration every time you turn on the device. While the device is in operation, you can also, through the “Options” menu, manually execute a Dark Calibration. But what is Dark Calibration used for?
Yes, international certification includes factory certification, product certification, traceability of measurement certification and third party certification of business operating capacity.
Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
Since the LED monochromatic light source does not belong to color judgement of white light. Therefore, when you are using UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure a monochromatic light source, you will encounter following situations:
No, UPRtek handheld spectrometer measurement range is 360 ~ 750nm and 380 ~ 780nm. You will need to buy the equipment that compatible with UV and IR spectrum.
Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
The difference half-wavelength between LED and fluorescent as below:LED: 15 ~ 20nm (Right Picture) Fluorescent: 1nm (Left Picture) The half-wavelength of fluorescent is more narrow than LED, you may use UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure fluorescent lamps, but it will not guarantee the results accuracy.
Usage time will depends on battery life, please refer below list about the usage time after battery fully charged.
uSpectrum PC Software is a professional Spectrum analysis software, it allows you to process large data analysis and measure more than 50 lighting measurement units. Besides measuring, users may generate own BIN chart, customized lighting quality range for production line and print out a lighting report with company logos. uSpectrum PC software is a powerful tool for lighting industrial.Please refer below compatibility list for uSpectrum PC software. You can also find more information at relative product below.
uFlicker PC Software is a professional Flicker analysis software, it allows you to process large data analysis and measure almost 20 Flicker parameters , its flexible design with variety options is going to help you to fight flicker.Please refer below compatibility list for uFlicker PC software. You can also find more information at relative product below.
- About Us
- Academic and Iindustrial Applications
- Lighting Industry Application
- LED Industry Application
- OLED Industry Application
- Spectrometer Application
- What’s the difference between Spectroradiometer and Colorimeter?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer MK350D for remote measurement?
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has correlated color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
UPRtek Handheld Spectrometer Service Introduction
United Power Research Technology Corp. is Taiwan Handheld Spectrometer supplier and manufacturer with more than 8 years experence. Since 2010, in the Optoelectronics Industry, UPRtek has been offering our customers high quality Handheld Spectrometer production service. With both advanced technology and 8 years experience, UPRtek always make sure to meet each customer's demand.