MK350S Premium is a Handheld Spectrometer with Muli-Functions in itself.It's not only a Spectrometer, but also can be a Quantum PAR Meter, and Oscilloscope.Especially we add the BLH Judgement feature in it which's the latest popular topic and requirement for the Lighting industry.The strong and various functions can make users task quicker and efficiently.
MK350N Premium is a Spectrum Analyzer, LED Meter and Flicker Meter for LED manufacture. Embedded with spectral technology and optimize the LUX measuring range. Overall, the measuring result becomes more accurate which can be your best reliable helper.
PG100N Handheld Spectral PAR meter is focused on achieving the demands of agricultural field. It shows its own advantages of measuring functions ,such as spectrum, PPFD and PFD so that users can utilize these parameters in the plant factories. Meanwhile, PG100N Spectral PAR Meter offers the analysis report for users to understand the ambient light requirement of plant growth, timely adjust the artificial light source to make sure the efficiency of the agricultural production, safty, achieve a scientific, intelligent agricultural environment.
UPRtek Compact MK350D is the pocket-Sized spectrometer in the world and released in 2014. It is only 70g and easy to carry. Measurement light units are more than 27, such as CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976 u, v’, CIE1931 x, y, Spectrum diagram, Percent Flicker and others. Until now, MK350D is standalone, the lightest Bluetooth smart control Handheld Spectrometer and Flicker Meter.
CV600 - All purpose Professional Cinematic and Photographic Light meter. It is not only a Light meter, but also a Color meter, Cine meter and Exposure meter a quicker, more efficient measurements for cinematographer, videographer, video makers, and film producers to capture every life moment!
Advanced MK350S the 1st handheld Spectrometer cross to muti-industrials. It had more than 40 light measurement units which are CCT, LUX, CRI, CIE1976, CIE1931,PPF, CQS, Duv, LambdaP, S/P ratio, TLCI, GAI... No matter for RD lighting designers, lighting manufactory and quality control, interior light designers, horticulture measurement, cinematographer and health prevention...and so on.MK350S is designed to meet the needs of all users.
MK350N Spectrometer is the first portable LED Meter which can be used without a computer for evaluation of artificial light sources, such as LED, OLED and others. In addition, it can easily measure CCT, CRI, CIE1931/1976 and spectrum distribution and others. It is a Spectrum Analyzer and LED Meter for LED manufacture.
MK350N PLUS is the LED meter for LED Manufacturer. It included more than 40 light measurement units such as CCT, CRI, CIE1931/1976, LUX, TLCI and others. Assist you to discover new business opportunities on innovation and green LED technology. It is a Spectrum Analyzer, LED Meter and Flicker Meter for LED manufacture.
Cosine is a mathematical function used to calculate and specify the characteristics (length & angles) of triangles (Trigonometry). Below right picture is the cosine correction comparison between MK350S Premium and Lambert’s Cosine Law. The ideal value of the red circle was described by Johann Hein¬rich Lambert in 1760 and is called “Lambert’s Cosine Law”. Basically it shows how light intensity changes as the angle of the light changes. MK350S Premium cosine receiver is the blue circle; the optimized cosine and Lambert's cosine law are almost overlapped. It is more in line with international standards for illuminance measurement - JIS AA and DIN B standards and reduced measurement errors effectively.
UPRtek was founded in 2010; the factory is located in Guangyuan Science Park, Zhunan Township, Miaoli County. The total area of UPRtek factory is approximately 23,600 square meters. Base on the UPRtek Taiwan factory, its own products handheld spectrometers are research and develop in-house, one-step manufacturing and production in the factory and provide service marketing the handheld spectrometer world widely. UPRtek factory provide the most complete and professional one-stop production, taking into account the production efficiency and quality assurance.
The design concept of UPRtek handheld spectrometer is 『All in One - One in All 』, it is mainly focus on lightweight and intuitive design, you may use it standalone, no computer connection needed and check the measurement data immediately. You can also process wireless control measurement through the application of smart devices. In addition, SD card storage function may help you to use the measurement data freely such like process big data analysis on uSpectrum PC software. UPRtek wishes to provide a handheld spectrometer with high flexibility for different kind of places, different use purposes and different usage scenarios to help you work more efficiently.
Indoor Agriculture has been increasingly gaining interest as a means for plant assisted growth using artificial light. This has ramifications for supplemental food production during winter months, especially in regions with short days and reduced sunlight. This technology also has the commercial potential for ornamental plants as well and even perhaps for growing plants 24 hours / day. UPRtek PAR Meter is designed especially for plant growth application, it is using PAR (photo synthetically active radiation) that plants assisted growth with artificial light, and provides PPFD (Photosynthetic Photo Flux Density) measurement unit to help us to discover the research for plants grow and build up the plant growth system.
Do you feel excited or joyful when seeing red? Perhaps you also agree that human psychology affected by different colors. The various colors in our life come from the light, so, did you ever wonder if animals and plants on Earth also influenced by the artificial light sources? The following article will mention a little bit of the “color temperature” which is common used for light colors, and let us dive into the deep blue sea to see one of Japan’s coral feeding specialists, Eiji Myorin, uses UPRtek portable spectrometer for coral growing light design and comparison.
Cinema lighting, as most professionals will agree, is one of the most exacting yet subjective aspects of film/video in movies, TV and commercial advertising. Nothing comes easy with lighting - a video shoot for a simple living room scene may have 10 or more lights. These lights may be of different types (e.g. LED, incandescent) and from different brands, with different brightness levels and subtle differences in color. In such a high-pressure working environment, the lighting designer and gaffer are not only thinking how to present a scene with artistic effect, but also need to accord the test results from light meter, exposure meter and even the color temperature meter to test and adjust the light over and over again…UPRtek CV600, the All purpose Professional Cinematic and Photographic Light meter combines all functions with the latest spectral technology, let CV600 face this difficult challenge with you.
- About Us
- Industry Category
- Measurement Case Study
- How to get the latest version firmware on my UPRtek spectrometer?
- How to use UPRtek handheld spectrometer for light measurement?
- How to use the computer to read the measurement data of the SD card in the handheld spectrometer?
- What kind of battery should I use for MF250N Flicker Meter?
- What kind of battery should I use for MK350 Series Sepectrometer?
- What does the abbreviation mean which is used on UPRtek spectrometer?
- Do I need to do dark calibration every time I turn on my spectrometer? And what is dark calibration?
- Does UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers have any international certification?
- Dose UPRtek handheld spectrometer has coorected color temperature (CCT) when measuring monochromatic light?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure UV or IR Spectrum?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer measure the light that except LED light? Such as: fluorescent lamps (fluorescent lamps) ?
- How long can I use UPRtek handheld spectrometer after battery had fully charged?
- Why the SD card always stuck on the slot while in / out the slot?
- Why my SD card cannot be used on UPRtek handheld spectromter?
- How to download the uSpectrum PC Software?
- How to download the uFlicker PC Software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uSpectrum PC software?
- Is my handheld spectrometer compatible with uFlicker PC software?
- Do I need to register before I use Wing WiFi card with UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- How to check saved data at uSpectrum PC software?
- How to make the test report by uSpectrum PC software?
- How to put my company logo on uSpectrum test report?
- How to use the Wing WiFi card for uSpectrum APP wireless measurement?
- Does UPRtek handheld spectrometer will save the data on the same time when I process save data on smart device?
- Where can I find the saved spectrum / CIE images through uSpectrum APPs on smart device after using uSpectrum APPs and save the data?
- What is LED CRI (Color Rendering Index)?
- What is CQS (Color Quality Scale)?
- What is IES TM-30-15?
- What is TLA (Temporal Light Artifacts) ?
- What is Flicker Metrics (Percent Flicker, Flicker Index, SVM) ?
- What is Cosine Correction？
- What is the recommended measuring distance using UPRtek handheld spectrometer?
- Product Q&A
- Contact Us
UPRtek Light Meter Service Introduction
United Power Research Technology Corp. is Taiwan Light Meter supplier and manufacturer with more than 8 years experence. Since 2010, in the Optoelectronics Industry, UPRtek has been offering our customers high quality Light Meter production service. With both advanced technology and 8 years experience, UPRtek always make sure to meet each customer's demand.