UPRTEK AT THE 30TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ARABIDOPSIS RESEARCH (ICAR 2019)
UPRtek’s partner in China, Quelighting Optoelectronics Co., Ltd & Plant Growth Chamber Manufacturer Ningbo Jiangnan Instrument Factory will attend the 30th International Conference on Arabidopsis Research (ICAR ) which is being held on June 16-21 at Huazhong Agricultural University in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. ICAR is a yearly conference rotating between North America, Asia-Pacific and Europe and is recognized as the world’s biggest academic event in the field of botany. During the exhibition, we have successfully exhibited the latest horticulture meter in 2019 which is called PG200N Spectral PAR Meter, discuss new knowledge with researchers of plant biologists, share the practical experience on how to monitor LED plant growth effectively. UPRtek PG200N’s main goal is to become the best helper for technology farm as well as achieve the high value of crop output with high efficiency and high quality.
The first 2 in 1 agricultural spectrometer with waterproof light quantum and motion sensors in the market, PG200N SPECTRAL PAR METER
ICAR 2019 ACTIVITY
(1) The 30th International Conference on Arabidopsis Research (ICAR 2019), the auditorium at Huazhong Agricultural University
(2) UPRtek Sales Manager demonstrates the PG200N features to visitors
(3) UPRtek, distributors and retailers in China
ABOUT QUELIGHTING OPTOELECTRONICS CO., LTD.
Quelighting focuses on the fast growing solid state lighting market within the LED industry. They believe in the importance of light quality, thus, they put emphasis on offering homogeneous lighting solution via tight binning that meets customer’s demand. In addition, they offer the professional and excellent services to customers.
- Organizer: International Arabidopsis Committee
- Implementer: Huazhong Agricultural University
- Co-organizer: Institute of Genetics And Developmental Biology Chinese Academy of Sciences, Genetics Society of Hubei Province, Wuhan University, National Key Laboratory of Crop Genetic Improvement, State Key Laboratory of Hybrid Rice
- Date: June 16-21, 2019
- Venue: Eurasia Convention International Hotel
- News: CN: www.hzau.edu.cn/info/1062/8351.htm / EN: icar2019.arabidopsisresearch.org/